Boost and hp

freebird50

Established Member
Mine wasn't trial and error.. It was a ****ed up ECU for the first 2 built motors I had all burned the same way. The recent motor lasted me 4+yrs and over 120 passes valve float got my last motor. and yea 28 psi will show whats next in terms on what will break.

I'm pretty confused by your alternator post and all the posts in general to be honest.

Based off fueling and mph yes I'm in and around 1200rwhp out of my car through a auto and that was down 6psi from the belt shreddi

Mine wasn't trial and error.. It was a ****ed up ECU for the first 2 built motors I had all burned the same way. The recent motor lasted me 4+yrs and over 120 passes valve float got my last motor. and yea 28 psi will show whats next in terms on what will break.

I'm pretty confused by your alternator post and all the posts in general to be honest.

Based off fueling and mph yes I'm in and around 1200rwhp out of my car through a auto and that was down 6psi from the belt shredding.
I thought my alternator was bad but the current one has apparently lasted. The larger pulley slowed it down I guess. False alarm like I said. Still not sure what is causing my new idle problem. It will be investigated. Couldn't imagine 1200 HP either that's insane. How does it even get traction?

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I thought my alternator was bad but the current one has apparently lasted. The larger pulley slowed it down I guess. False alarm like I said. Still not sure what is causing my new idle problem. It will be investigated. Couldn't imagine 1200 HP either that's insane. How does it even get traction?
Right tire, right suspension, right tuning for ecu, right tuning for suspension plotting.

Users who are viewing this thread