Boom!! - 2019 GT500 Spy Pics

dlaude

Established Member
Anyone see the leaked pic of the new GT500????? If so, please post up!

If Ford is so concerned about leaks...why not require those who get to see the car pre-release to surrender their phones beforehand? I get it that people should follow the rules, but damn if it is that important just take their phones!

I'm guessing it's a planned leak. I don't think you could get that good of a picture without somebody seeing you take the pic. I'm sure our resident troll could fill us in on the finer points of present day marketing.

Yep, agreed.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Last month I bought the on brand butter.

*chest bumps Nick*

I bought a Mustang branded slushbox 2018 GT.

giphy.gif

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Well I'm excited as hell, I saw this picture a little bit ago on Facebook and thought it was bullshit, but guess not. I'm really curious to see what the price is going to be, I have a funny feeling I'll eventually be buying one.
Dude. no. you have an addiction to SVT/Ford Performance and you need a ****ing intervention. :D

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Maybe reveal on 11-2-18? Possible Easter egg from the dash...
SEMA is 10/30-11/02.

Could be. Seems weird if they did a last day reveal, considering the crowds get significantly lighter by the last day.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
@Tob what is the latest on the Tremec factory?

There just might be a Tremec distributor a stones throw from the Wixom facility that knows. I was going to bother him today but decided instead to do something productive so I went out and wrestled with the gutted Fox in my shop. I'm content in knowing that chasing the latest hype won't shape or have any impact on the choices that Ford has made for the GT500. My view on what I'd like to see has changed along the way and at this point I think it'd be a win if Ford offers a robust, quick shifting manual transmission either alongside or instead of any type of auto.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
There just might be a Tremec distributor a stones throw from the Wixom facility that knows. I was going to bother him today but decided instead to do something productive so I went out and wrestled with the gutted Fox in my shop. I'm content in knowing that chasing the latest hype won't shape or have any impact on the choices that Ford has made for the GT500. My view on what I'd like to see has changed along the way and at this point I think it'd be a win if Ford offers a robust, quick shifting manual transmission either alongside or instead of any type of auto.
I've never owned a DCT but I was excited to start, hoped were not bummed.
Been waiting to see Performance Blue too, are we confirming that is it?
-J

Users who are viewing this thread