Boo hoo! My Cobra season is over...

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
With the forecast of snow tomorrow, looks like the Cobra will be going up for the winter already. Soon as that sand and salt hits the roads, I'm done. Sucks that it's so early this year.

Anyway, thankfully it's the holiday season. With both the Cobra and the college football seasons ending in the same week, all I have to look forward to is Christmas. Oh, and BOWLS!!

See you guys in the spring...

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
So, you're going to puss out and not go to the X-mas Party!

Grinch! Scrooge!

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I thought you kept the car in 4x4 mode so that you could drive around in adverse weather conditions? You could fit at least a 30x9.5 tire on there, maybe some BFG AT's or something?

Haha j/k. I gotta come up and check out your pad sometime, you seem to be right up the street from my girlfriend's house.

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
Say it ain't so Tim. haha. I need to may may way over to G-town and catch some football games at your place. Let me know when's a good time.
Any time is a good time, Tim!

After I get home from Boston for Christmas, around the 29th, my schedule goes like this:
Watch bowl games in Hi-def
Work, when bowl games aren't on

New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, whatever...pick a day. You know where I'll be!

convert03cobra

Established Member
Jason put in my clutch over a month ago and I have only put 250 miles on it since then....lol I drive my cobra less and less as time goes on. Its quite sad !

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Jason put in my clutch over a month ago and I have only put 250 miles on it since then....lol I drive my cobra less and less as time goes on. Its quite sad !

That is sad... I figured out I went 10k miles in the last 4 months, so that puts me at 2500 miles a month...

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Since my car has been tyuned by John Lund I put zero miles on mine and now I can not tell you the next time it will leave the garage once they salt the streets.

wheelhopper

Established Member
My cars have been cleaned and under cover for about 3 weeks now. I'll still break them out every once and a while.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
No way can I let the ole' snake sit all winter......Just pick the right days, the right weather, and the right road condition. Heck, when I did the clutch in the spring, I spent a good hour cleaning the under carriage and I'll gladly do it again this year!

Venimus03

Established Member
No way can I let the ole' snake sit all winter......Just pick the right days, the right weather, and the right road condition. Heck, when I did the clutch in the spring, I spent a good hour cleaning the under carriage and I'll gladly do it again this year!
:beer:

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
With the forecast of snow tomorrow, looks like the Cobra will be going up for the winter already. Soon as that sand and salt hits the roads, I'm done. Sucks that it's so early this year.

Anyway, thankfully it's the holiday season. With both the Cobra and the college football seasons ending in the same week, all I have to look forward to is Christmas. Oh, and BOWLS!!

See you guys in the spring...
Cobra season is just starting.
Snow + 300HP=WHEEEEEEE:D

More fun than racing at Summit Point in the rain. :rockon:

Last edited:

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
I thought you kept the car in 4x4 mode so that you could drive around in adverse weather conditions? You could fit at least a 30x9.5 tire on there, maybe some BFG AT's or something?

Haha j/k. I gotta come up and check out your pad sometime, you seem to be right up the street from my girlfriend's house.

Well, I DO need to replace my rear tires - they're practically slicks right now. Maybe AT's...and do they make a brush guard for the 03/04 Cobras??

You got my number, Dale. Give me a call if'n you're ever in the neighborhood. Also...shut up! I can't lower my car 'cuz it already scrapes on the driveway!

Anyway, I was hoping for rain today. Looks like I won't get my wish - it's already sticking to the roads here in Bethesda at 0630.

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member

Exactly - Ask Dale how clean mine is and i take it out in the winter!

Users who are viewing this thread