Bone stock GT350 1/4 mile results

Swine

Established Member
Wooo cool man, good to see those traps. Cool to see trap speed difference between your stock boss and your stock 350. Id like to see solid low ~120's out of your 350 w.full bolt ons. May want a new post to showcase your mods and dyno results bud.

PatDietrich

Established Member
Full American Racing exhaust (longtubes, catted xpipe, catback) installed yesterday, hoping to be on the dyno tomorrow for tuning. I’ll let you guys know how she does!
In case you ever look here again I went back and killed it. Still only E85 mod. Street tires went 11.60 @ 124.76 mph . Record et and mph for tune only gt350

PatDietrich

Established Member
Did you just bump a two year old thread to toot your own horn after you already made a new thread about it?

Sent from my SM-N975U using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Not at all. Was talking to burnin a couple years ago about this and he was helping with settings and just wanted him to see I went back. Sorry you have issues with it but here's some advice. If you don't like the thread scroll by it or did you just want to bring negative attention to yourself because your bored with life?

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Not at all. Was talking to burnin a couple years ago about this and he was helping with settings and just wanted him to see I went back. Sorry you have issues with it but here's some advice. If you don't like the thread scroll by it or did you just want to bring negative attention to yourself because your bored with life?
That's exactly it
Zw3oBUuOlDJ3W.gif

Sent from my SM-N975U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Rich B.

Same thing with the Bosses. They would lower the launch RPM and actually it helped with ET. Also drag slicks can still make those 11 second street machines. So a GT350, under just right conditions high 10’s maybe? I still wonder how the Bosses can keep up with the superior HP and torque #’s these days.

Only thing I can think is much HP is not being used- so much is developed, it can’t be converted to the rear wheels.

SJ-KY

Established Member
Same thing with the Bosses. They would lower the launch RPM and actually it helped with ET. Also drag slicks can still make those 11 second street machines. So a GT350, under just right conditions high 10’s maybe? I still wonder how the Bosses can keep up with the superior HP and torque #’s these days.

Only thing I can think is much HP is not being used- so much is developed, it can’t be converted to the rear wheels.
I’ll let you know how close I get next week if axles don’t break.. The gt350 makes great power from 6k up but are very lifeless under the curve making it very difficult to 60 ft and the long gearing and limited tire options dosent help either.. even with less power the boss having a conventional crank and solid axle would be better platform to e/t in my opinion over the gt350..

Users who are viewing this thread