Bomb threat Houston

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
"The late-night confrontation at the statue of Confederate Lt. Dick Dowling — detailed in court records by a federal agent — led to the arrest of 25-year-old Andrew Schneck, setting off a two-day operation by law enforcement that forced the evacuation of the tony Rice University neighborhood where Schneck lives with his parents."

Shocker.

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
image.jpeg

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
He looks pretty soft in his 2009 photo and unless he got a lot harder, he is screwed.

Note: 900 photos of the operation, people involved, etc.., yet the most recent photo of the goof is eight years old?

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
He looks pretty soft in his 2009 photo and unless he got a lot harder, he is screwed.

Note: 900 photos of the operation, people involved, etc.., yet the most recent photo of the goof is eight years old?

Yeah they probably don't want to show him since his conversion to Islam sporting a beard in prayer gown/cap. I will admit that I am probably reaching with that last bit, however it's based on his membership in NISIS|Nethlands Interuniversity of Islamic Studies.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I wonder if there were a law that made individuals arrested at these 'protests' ineligible for all Fed assistance programs (including student aid/loans and food stamps) if these issues might diminish?

Zemedici

Established Member
I wonder if there were a law that made individuals arrested at these 'protests' ineligible for all Fed assistance programs (including student aid/loans and food stamps) if these issues might diminish?

I bet the majority are living at home still and catered to by mommy and daddy...

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I bet the majority are living at home still and catered to by mommy and daddy...

Perhaps mommy and daddy will take a more active role in raising their 30 year old basement dwellers if they are facing an life sentence living with their unproductive off spring?

Users who are viewing this thread