Bolt-On All Motor AED GT goes 10's:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graboid

Established Member
congrats on the runs,

as far as customer service is concerned. It isn't that lund doesn't care.

Shaun said it himself, he does 4-5 email tunes a week. Lund does about 100 per week.

Understood, and it seems AED knows that also. :beer:
Thing is you have to plan for it if you are going to take in the business don't half ass it. I know I have and will spend more money with a person that understands that.:burnout:

Ultrakla$$ic

WhoFlungPoo
Established Member
dont forget to get those insulating foam inserts from the dealer that keep the hot engine air from getting under the boss intake in front and back, preventing convective heat transfer to the intake. cant get em from ford racing, only the dealer..

Do you have a part number for these parts? I'm interested. I've seen them but I can't remember how to find the part numbers. Thanks!:beer:

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
dang i thought the air in Michgan was good at 760'.. thats some good dense air i think thats the point.

I know that D/A is a huge factor. It seemed as if it were another attempt by WBT to discredit his accomplishment.

I somehow missed this reply.....

Good air makes a shit ton of difference. No one who has a clue will argue that.

My point was that you were trying to make it seem like the key factor, not to argue with you.

With the D/A reference, should we add a couple of tenths and lower the mph for those that get PB's in the Fall/Winter as a result of -D/A?

D.T.R

Established Member
:lol1:
Local guy has a KB on his and makes a little over 600whp yet his best pass on slicks is still onlya 11.7. Its not always as easy as people make it out to be. He talked a big game about KB this and KB that. Real men drive mauals etc etc. We lined up I ran 10.6@131 and he ran a 11.8@118. He stopped talking shit and donit line up no more.

There is obviously something wrong with his car if at 600whp+ he's trapping 118.

D.T.R

Established Member
Shaun, what gear was in the car when you just ran this 10 sec pass? stock 3.31?
Also what RPM you launch at?

wbt

Banned
I know that D/A is a huge factor. It seemed as if it were another attempt by WBT to discredit his accomplishment.

My point was that you were trying to make it seem like the key factor, not to argue with you.

With the D/A reference, should we add a couple of tenths and lower the mph for those that get PB's in the Fall/Winter as a result of -D/A?

If you read above the DA mentioned, I congratulated him on making the time with proof. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Yes DA played a major role in achieving said time.

If you want to go down the dickhead path we can. I find it comical that a mod would instigate it however. :bash:

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
If you read above the DA mentioned, I congratulated him on making the time with proof. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Yes DA played a major role in achieving said time.

If you want to go down the dickhead path we can. I find it comical that a mod would instigate it however. :bash:

:lol: You get defensive so quickly.

You said it with the smiley face, so maybe it was interpreted incorrectly on my part. :beer:

Tucker

Great job Shaun, I can't wait to see what you do with more mods and fine tuning them.
Way to go and drive that mother!

Jay

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
I somehow missed this reply.....

Good air makes a shit ton of difference. No one who has a clue will argue that.

Lol your right good air makes a huge difference

But can't you just congratulate, no excuses, straight up without throwing out "this is why" little comments? I don't think kdanner has either...but staying mad or not being adult about things....damn near breaking guy code....I guess is a personal decision

MikeLTDLX

Established Member

But can't you just congratulate, no excuses, straight up without throwing out "this is why" little comments? I don't think kdanner has either...but staying mad or not being adult about things....damn near breaking guy code....I guess is a personal decision

When your signature on another site is "AED, All Hype and No Substance," you don't congratulate without adding a disclaimer.

DA of what, 325 feet? Gee, that is some real mineshaft air there......

Mike

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
When your signature on another site is "AED, All Hype and No Substance," you don't congratulate without adding a disclaimer.

Mike

Guy code has been broken....wow didn't know hate transcended /SVT:lol:.....:nonono:

wbt

Banned

I like to look at the big picture. I said nothing derogatory about his pass. Twist it into what you may. Again, damned if you do, damned if you don't.

When you taking your car out to SAR? I want to see one of the AED tuned cars run in person.

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
I like to look at the big picture. I said nothing derogatory about his pass. Twist it into what you may. Again, damned if you do, damned if you don't.

When you taking your car out to SAR? I want to see one of the AED tuned cars run in person.

As soon as sct wraps up the stuff with the 13's and I get my update from Shaun, I will make it out.

wnt2gofst

Banned

Mike

That is great air since best I seen in last 7 months is about 2800. And last 2 months its been around 4000 DA.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

CshiznitzJ

Established Member
Run at SAR to see what ETs the car will run or trap speed? The trap (at race weight) is what will tell how much power the car is making...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread