Bogart rims& tires and Bullitts for sale

originalsnake

Established Member
Bogart Welded RT Rims - This was a set purchased from JPC Racing specifically for a 2005 Mustang GT however I believe the 05-11 GT’s all have the same bolt pattern and backspacing needs. Please verify this yourself before purchasing. The rims are in excellent condition and come with billet center caps and lug nuts. The tires are 15” MT Sportsman’s up front and 28”x12.50” – 15LT Mickey Thompson’s in the rear. There are at most a handful of passes on these tires and they are in excellent condition with no dry rot and plenty of tread left on them. Rears are 15x10 with 7.5" backspacing. I also have four 1/4" spacers if needed.Bogart makes some of the nicest rims and these rims and tires cost well over $2k new. Asking $1,300 OBO.

Also for sale is a set of Bullitt rims from a 2005 mustang GT. The front rims are factory from ford and still have the original tires on them. Minor curb rash and tires are old, really selling these as rims. The rears rims are 10” wide and can hold a nice drag tire if you are looking for a set to take to the track. These do have a pretty nice scuff mark on them (see picture). Asking $150 OBO for this set.

Contact Shawn. 631-404-8584 West Islip, NY (middle of long island)

Attachments

• bogarts.jpg
    bogarts.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 407
  • tread.JPG
    tread.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 414
  • Stock.jpg
    Stock.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 402
  • Rears.jpg
    Rears.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 399
  • scratch.jpg
    scratch.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 417
Last edited:

originalsnake

Established Member
Thank you. I have had so many people reach out that want these for a fox or SN95 and they don't fit. These will only fit a S197 because of the backspacing. I have seen similar ones sell for around the same price and ive had people far away want me to ship these but honestly i just dont feel like packaging up a huge box full of rims and tires.

Users who are viewing this thread