• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

Bodycam video from the shooting of two Tulsa Police Officers

Discussion in 'Pics and Videos Buffet' started by MinGrey02Stg2, Sep 16, 2020 at 4:08 PM.

1. svtfocus2cobra

svtfocus2cobra Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi Established Member

Two of my buddies from the Marines who are cops up north of me in Everett are the ones that are told to go into the bad areas and get into the shit and do what they have to do. Talking to them they describe punching people all the time and getting into all kinds of altercations. Given it doesn't come without criticism and they get a lot of complaints and heat from higher, but it infuriates them because they are told to go to these places and they are actually doing what they have to do to not get their asses handed to them on the streets by the scum they are told to go after. I'm glad to hear that they are those types of cops as opposed to ones who aren't thinking about getting physical and who have a little too much patience. I know they will go hard as soon as they get any type of defiance from an individual under arrest, and that is how it should be.

Dirks9901 and MG0h3 like this.
  2. ZYBORG

ZYBORG Let's roll.. Established Member

Talked to an officer today while on my way to the hardware store... Asked him if anyone had thanked him for his service today? Officer said “not yet, but a couple of F you’s”. Shook my head and proceeded to thank him for his service to the community.

Very very sad times, Gentlemen...

gimmie11s, Swine, Lambeau and 6 others like this.
  3. MG0h3

MG0h3 Well-Known Member Established Member

Correct.

OC works good if someone is holed up somewhere. Under a car or equipment. Shed etc. in the heat of a fight, not so much.

I’ve hit people as hard as I can with my baton and nothing. And I’m 230; hit sets of 10 with 265lbs so I’m not weak.

But ya, upper management doesn’t like bloody faces and bruises. But sorry, wtf ya want me to do? Wrestle around while he beats me and maybe gets my gun.

It’s stupid and needs to be revamped.

Wasn’t like this when I got in. We had boxing in the academy.

“BLM is doing God’s work”
    2KblackGT

svtperformance.com mobile app

4. svtfocus2cobra

svtfocus2cobra Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi Established Member

Liberalism is the reason we have become weak. In every facet of society where we have regressed it has been done under the forced values of progressivism. It's cancer to society.

One of the things I was waiting to see in that video was for one of them to get a hold of his hand and use compliance techniques since that was all they could really get a hold of, but the guy seemed to be pretty strong in that moment and was slipping out of everything.

fangstang likes this.
  5. Sonic605hp

Sonic605hp Resident Prick. Established Member

This is an absolutely terrible video in an awful situation but I feel like the two officers actually should have been more aggressive and controlled the perpetrator more forcefully. Patience isn't always the best route... Especially in a situation like this. I hope some officers on the board Chinamen.

6. GNBRETT

GNBRETT Premium Member Premium Member Established Member Beer Money Bros.

Congratulations CNN u saved another snowflake from being shot by the Police! Except this time he would have deserved it for sure.

It was all BS! He didnt wanna go to jail for the GUN in his waistband and the Cop unfortunately was 100% right in his feelings cause if this snowflake DIDN'T have a weapon in his waistband and motioned as tho he did and the police shot him they would hang him out to dry.

THAT is the toxic atmosphere CNN and the like have created for Police in this country and many more lives will be lost as a result. **** You CNN!

Just goes to show even when the police follow the force continuum it doesn't always work and if u dont connect both prongs when u shoot ur not gonna get a connection and spraying in some general direction like it hair spray is not how its done either. They just close their eyes when u do it that way rendering it useless!

Their ASSumption was that he was not armed. That assumption got one of them killed.

7. Kevins89notch

Kevins89notch Well-Known Member Established Member

...which is why officer don't **** around when it comes to order such as "show me your hands." They never want to experience this situation but it's always in their mind.

8. kazman

kazman King of Kazmania Established Member

^^^ This

Prayers to the fallen's family

vagrant likes this.
  9. kcobra

kcobra MUSTANG MANIAC Established Member

Being in law enforcement and seeing society change over the years. Cell phones and "My Rights Inidividuals". There has been a general lack of respect for law enforcement for years and it is just getting worse because we have to be kindler, gentler. Heaven forbid we enforce the laws bestowed upon us. Criminals are always the victims, law enforcement is rarely looked on as doing what they had to do to get the job done. No one knows until they wear the badge. That is the sad part. Watchers of videos always take pity on the criminal in most cases. Oh, excessive this, excessive that!
    It is a pretty easy equation. Don't break the law and you will never be in this situation. If you ever are, obey orders and commands and things will go well. Too simple a thing. Everybody has to challenge everything nowadays.
    Lazy peeps looking for a quick buck challenging and hoping to have a "Right" violated and recording it so they can get an easy pay check with a civil suit.
    We are too lenient and soft now because we are afraid to hurt some one or insult them.
    Society has brought this on. Media and politics have ruined this world.
    I feel sorry for this officers family. My sympathies for his family and prayers for the injured officer.

COOL COBRA and gimmie11s like this.
  10. MassCobra

MassCobra All set Established Member

Sickening.

11. KilledbyKenne

KilledbyKenne Well-Known Member Established Member

Well I regret watching that. RIP to the officer and good riddance to the POS.

12. BOOGIE MAN

BOOGIE MAN Logic and Reason Established Member

Somebody @ me when they find an article about what happened to the perp and his friend Matt

Posts and likes are not mine.

13. scott_0

scott_0 Well-Known Member Established Member

this is the result of being scared to do your job, I fear every day one of my guys or myself will be put in this horrible situation, it’s a terrible way to earn a living these days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. Black02GT

Black02GT *Not 2KBlackGT Established Member

15. kwkshift

kwkshift Member Established Member

Fixed.

16. Dirks9901

Dirks9901 Paint>Vinyl Established Member

17. HAMMRHEAD

HAMMRHEAD Well-Known Member Established Member

I have no idea why anyone would choose to be a cop these days, but for those who do, Thank You.

18. tones_RS3

tones_RS3 I like members members. Established Member

Yes, that's terrible man.
    I know some of the guys from MOM. Actually, a bunch of them. lol

98 svt likes this.
  19. PikleRick

PikleRick Well-Known Member Established Member

I've said this before on this forum, each and every time I've had a run in with cops, it was my fault. I've never disrespected them, and I've still paid the price. I'm ok with that. Not because I'm white, but because I am responsible for my actions.

I have no idea how you guys tolerate this bs. I waved to a cop today. I have a special appreciation for what you guys do. I wish you would get more respect. You have mine.

MassCobra and *Jay* like this.
  20. terrible one

terrible one American Made Established Member

RIP to the Sgt

God bless the cops out there struggling in today’s society, I can’t imagine how hard it is.

COOL COBRA and Lambeau like this.