Bobs Lower Control Arm

JLear

2014 GT
Established Member
Can you post pics? I'm assuming these are in like new condition with no damage or defects? Thanks. :beer:

Zims-mustang

Established Member
20131002_234754.jpg

20131002_234804.jpg

colin1966

Established Member
Jason,
I received the LCA from you today, (message sent)
I have sent you an email & started a paypal dispute, hopefully nobody else get f'd by you.

cannot understand why someone would KNOWINGLY sell a damaged item (grease nipple busted off) and not disclose the damage, WFT man.

I have done many many deals online over the years and you are the 1st to f^ck me over.
:beer::beer:

Colin
001_zpsf8750571.jpg

Last edited:

colin1966

Established Member
You can see its broke off in the pictures

I did not notice from the picture & I did ask about condition as did the poster above me.
The seller also says he did not notice the broken nipple (bullshit)

Some people may think that deals like this are OK because they posted a picture but anyone that has been in this position will agree that its a BULLSHIT move.
I have been on forums for classic cars & Harley's for years and would never even consider selling a damaged item without disclosing.

Misleading for a sale of damaged goods is a low life move as far as I am concerned.

Colin

JLear

2014 GT
Established Member
I did not notice a broke grease fitting from the pics that the seller posted, I specifically asked about damage and the question was never answered. Hope it works out for the buyer.

Mr. Freeze

Established Member
the poster was selling bob's ultimate catch can without the braided line and pm'ed me saying it doesnt come with it when you buy it.
So, i checked it on their website and it even lets you choose the color of fittings for it and the poster was selling it with the cheap rubber lines and fittings. annoying when people lie and worse when they rip people off.

colin1966

Established Member
Good thing you checked before sending him $$$.
I saw he had other items for sale, so I posted the bullshit dealing I had with him so as maybe save someone else from getting ripped- off.

I filed a PP dispute but not holding my breath on that.
I honestly don't get it, why rip people off for a few bucks.

Colin

kccobra1

Established Member
Need to look over the pictures closely, I have had people sell me shit on here before too.

colin1966

Established Member
Just to let anyone interested in the outcome, Paypal will cover me for this purchase, so I have to ship these back to ass clown and then get my $$$ back.

Colin

Zims-mustang

Established Member
I apoligize for the miscommunication with some people on here. I had my vehicle up for sale at the same time I bought these control arms from evoforlife. Once I received the control arms my vehicle ending up selling and only opened up the box for pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread