Boba?

Sn95Snake

Established Member
It looks like it has a lot of potential, I haven't caught up on any of the Star Wars movies as is though. I am a huge fan of the Originals, Prequels, & the Extended Universe.

Logan2003Cobra

Established Member
Let’s see:
1. Mandalorian Armor
2. Bounty Hunter
3. Wrist fired grapple/snare wire
4. Bounty Frozen in Carbonite
5. Post RotJ
6. IG-88 (ESB)

But he’s a completely new character... riiiiight.

blk02edge

Established Member
Let’s see:
1. Mandalorian Armor
2. Bounty Hunter
3. Wrist fired grapple/snare wire
4. Bounty Frozen in Carbonite
5. Post RotJ
6. IG-88 (ESB)

But he’s a completely new character... riiiiight.
Is not not Boba Fett?

Logan2003Cobra

Established Member
They keep saying it’s a new character which could mean they trying to “subvert expectations” with a surprise that it’s actually him. And if it’s not him, all of the coincidences are simply there to play on the fan following i.e exploiting them.

Boba was a clone of Jango Fett pre-clone wars, then raised by Jango Fett who lost his head in Attack of the Clones.

Could however be another clone of Jango or Even Boba but that would just be silly.

blk02edge

Established Member
They keep saying it’s a new character which could mean they trying to “subvert expectations” with a surprise that it’s actually him. And if it’s not him, all of the coincidences are simply there to play on the fan following i.e exploiting them.

Boba was a clone of Jango Fett pre-clone wars, then raised by Jango Fett who lost his head in Attack of the Clones.

Could however be another clone of Jango or Even Boba but that would just be silly.
Do we know what the time line is?

Users who are viewing this thread