BNIB vmp tvs

Lights of Speed

can i has 9's?
Established Member
Back up, brand new in box tvs. Comes with inlet that fits accufab sbtb and 3.0 pulley. This blower has never been mounted on the car, only removed from the box to take pics. The only reason for selling it is I found a 3.4 I want. If it doesn't sell for my asking price then ill keep it. I'm going out of town for the weekend so I may not be able to return pm's until Sunday.

IMAG0110_zpsf4bcaf02.jpg

$3000 firm shipped + PayPal fees.

Last edited:

pickup_man06

fast is never fast enough
Established Member
Very nice, and not a ridiculous asking price. You see used whipple 2.3's go for this price. Should sell quickly, great blower :)

pickup_man06

fast is never fast enough
Established Member
That's what I'm saying! This was what I was looking for when I settled for my 2.2! The tvs makes some power!
It'll sell on ebay though, it's easy to sell cobra parts on eBay!

04oxfordvert

Established Member
That's what I'm saying! This was what I was looking for when I settled for my 2.2! The tvs makes some power!
It'll sell on ebay though, it's easy to sell cobra parts on eBay!

For sure! If I didn't just finish putting on my 2.8h I'd be all over it
His deal!:beer:

Lights of Speed

can i has 9's?
Established Member
Thanks guys, I had no luck selling my 2.2 on here either, I guess everyone is waiting to see if I lower the price lol. It didn't make it on eBay last night so hopefully my bro has a chance to post it up today!

Lights of Speed

can i has 9's?
Established Member
I would rather not ship it to Canada. If you were honestly serious about buying it and put a deposit on it then I would proceed with finding out what the process and the cost would be., thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread