BNIB 2.9 Whipple

phils04gt

Established Member
Back in town on Tuesday from my extended work trip. I have decided to repost my brand new 2.9 whipple for sale. Still sitting in the box it came in. I did open the box to verify its contents. I do not have any pictures on me but can snap a few when I get home on Tuesday.

$3600 and you pay PP fees and shipping.

Last edited:

Daywalker

Established Member
Damn I wish you lived closer, shipping from NY to SoCal would be a nightmare. GLWS!

pickup_man06

fast is never fast enough
Established Member
Try uship! Gets you great shipping quotes! Might help you find a buyer quicker since it's so big and heavy! Glws!

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Its like $57.00 AND take it to UPS and have THEM package and prepare it, this safeguards it if there has to be an insurance claim. IIRC, if they don't package it, they will not honor a claim.

Last edited:

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
I would drive to Albany to buy this if o had the money. Damn it. I'll keep an eye on the thread. Glws

phils04gt

Established Member
I would drive to Albany to buy this if o had the money. Damn it. I'll keep an eye on the thread. Glws

I head out of town for work on Monday. Will be in Texas until April. If it doesn't move by then, I will still have it when I get back. Look me up then if you are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread