BMW M-3 2001, QUESTION

2001SVTMAN

Established Member
Anyone raced a new BMW M-3.
I hear these things are reall monsters.When I say new, I mean 2001.I have read some guys here that have raced M-3's but I'm interested in the 2001's.
I wonder how my truck would do against one of these? Hmm.....

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
I think you're talking about the 2002 model that is/has just come out. 333HP, low, low 13s. From the looks in your sig, it'd probably be a wash. No, wait, yuppies don't really know how to drive a manual transmission, so you'll probably kill most of them easily LOL! :D:D:D

SHO SPD

Established Member
It would be a tight race win the quarter, but he would take you off the line, they run 4.5's 0-60. but overall it would be a good race!

MoonshineBWI

The Tunaking!
Established Member
My brother's selling his red '99 L and getting a new M3 (already ordered) Don't know if he will try me though - the L lived most of its life in his garage (now has 3000 miles!) and never saw a puddle let alone actual rain:D

The Piper

Direction To Perfection
Established Member
Originally posted by MoonshineBWI
My brother's selling his red '99 L and getting a new M3 (already ordered) Don't know if he will try me though - the L lived most of its life in his garage (now has 3000 miles!) and never saw a puddle let alone actual rain:D

Wow, must be great to buy a L, and never drive it.

LIGHTNINROD

Established Member
WHOA.........

about the 'stockbroker' jokes. I've been one for 18 yrs. and I drive my vehicles--on and off the track. My 01 L has 12,000+(bot on may, 8th) and loves to run the 1/4! Geez!, I feel like a lawyer or somthin'.......

Dan

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread