BMW 335i vs Mustang 5.0 GT

mikedi5775

Established Member
Guys, I rarely post, But this was just too funny.:thumbsup: BMW GUYS, GET YOUR INTERNET POSTING ASSES BACK TO N54tech.com, where you win every race, and smoke EVERYONE!

Last edited:

Qmax03

Established Member
That was a local "cobra" that made 425hp to the wheels for the record. He never won a single race lol. The white bmw in question couldnt beat my friends ls2 c6, which at the time was stock with a catback. SO RELAX BMW GUYS

Who are you talking about ?

The red cobra i ran was "MONX" 's car.. Tunned and worked on by sansone ford , LOL @ never won a single race LOL... are you serious? Do you even know him ?, and the white BMW couldnt beat your friends LS2 C6 ? When was this ? Because i OWN the WHITE BMW, and i never ran YOUR Freinds C6.. sorry. Get your story straight.

Where you getting your info from?... your full of Bullshit to be honest "GUY"

Qmax03

Established Member
And to the original title of the thread, yes a bolt on tuned 335 should beat a stock 5.0, I will agree with the DAS AUTO crowd there.

And your ability to Read is even worse... He CLEARLY mentioned it being a MODDED 5.0 Vs a MODDED 335i. Where did you see "STOCK" in the OP's post ? :D

Its a good thing you Rarely post... you keep shoving your foot in your mouth :dw:

mikedi5775

Established Member
OH WAIT, your the one that barely beat a red evo X. Then the evovblew up racing you, LMAO

Last edited:

Qmax03

Established Member
^ i hope your done making youself look like an ass here already..

As you can see from all the above post, youve been wrong in almost everything you have said. Really speaks of your credibility..

And its funny you think its funny that your boys car blew up, i dont think he thought it was funny... and yes it blew up due to him pushing it 30+lbs of boost and on race gas. It happens, sad situation.

Last edited:

mikedi5775

Established Member
These bmw guys had a guy come from NJ. For? I am glad you asked. EVO X, with such mods as - Front mount intercooler (watch out now), Boost controller(ooooooooohhhh!), and cams(lope lope lope)..... The BMW 135 (lighter then MR Q MAX)!!! lost. JB3000 for all I care, make a song about it.

boostingwild

Established Member
These bmw guys had a guy come from NJ. For? I am glad you asked. EVO X, with such mods as - Front mount intercooler (watch out now), Boost controller(ooooooooohhhh!), and cams(lope lope lope)..... The BMW 135 (lighter then MR Q MAX)!!! lost. JB3000 for all I care, make a song about it.

you said it yourself, and so did your boy with the EVO X. "No BMW could beat his Godly Evo X, and what happen that night? Not Once, Not Twice, But THREE times that evo X LOST. And on that last run he blew his motor trying to catch the BMW he claimed couldnt not even stand close to him.

And what the hell do you drive talking so tough?

Qmax03

Established Member
you said it yourself, and so did your boy with the EVO X. "No BMW could beat his Godly Evo X, and what happen that night? Not Once, Not Twice, But THREE times that evo X LOST. And on that last run he blew his motor trying to catch the BMW he claimed couldnt not even stand close to him.

And what the hell do you drive talking so tough?

Moe dont bother... obvioulsy Mike has no idea what hes talking about.. He fails to understand the 135i that he claims came down from JERSEY that lost to the evo lives right next to franny leu... so hes WRONG AGAIN... and the 350 wheel is also something he knows nothign abotu since we SEEN his OLD dyno sheet with all the problems that evo had and it was more then 350..

So dont bother with him.. every post he makes is incorrect.. why bother ? Just let em talk and make himself look worse with each post he makes..

mikedi5775

Established Member
Lmao keep dreaming and switch maps on your jb5, and Yes, that evo was making well under 400 wheel, in a 3,500 lb car, so keep tuning my 335 friends

mikedi5775

Established Member
UHOH, dont piss these guys off, they might change maps on their jaybee4s. Might pickup another 100 rwhp

mikedi5775

Established Member
juicebox_l.gif

Users who are viewing this thread