BMR Vertical Links Question

fuelforfire87

Established Member
So I ordered some suspension goodies for my car, all BMR stuff, went with the lethal performance "Bread and Butter" package, the only difference is I ordered the nicer delrin vertical links instead of the standard poly ones. I was reading on their site and came across a disclaimer about the both the all delrin (TCA047) and delrin/spherical (TCA046) vertical links

***NOTE: When installing the TCA047 Vertical Links, BMR highly recommends specific supporting modifications to reduce toe and geometry change. Installing Delrin equipped Vertical Links without addressing the rear lower control arm front bushing and the toe knuckle bushing can increase the chance of excessive NVH and stress on parts. Calls our tech department for more information.***

I'm assuming since I ordered lower control arm bearing kit (BK081) and the ford performance knuckle to toe bearing upgrade (M-5A460-M) That i should be ok and not have excessive NVH or putting stress on the rear suspension? Can anyone chime in on this.

nekasrof

Established Member
On my '19, I put in the poly vertical links and still have that factory lower control arm bushing with no problems.
However, I also did poly bushings from diff to cradle and delrin cradle to chassis mount.
That combination seemed to take out quite a bit of slop my '17 had.
Car is a hillclimb car so it's put thru some serious stresses and so far, it's faster than my '17.

Users who are viewing this thread