BlueEyedSnake are you going to send my Transmission to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turtleneck1971

Established Member
I sent you the Payment for your transmission on 7/9/2014 and as of now have received a shifter and a crossmember a couple of weeks ago. I've texted and pm'd you over and over and haven't received a reply. I made a mistake an paid with Google Wallet because of his positive feedback.... $2700.00 Has anyone else had problems in deals with him?

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
I sent you the Payment for your transmission on 7/9/2014 and as of now have received a shifter and a crossmember a couple of weeks ago. I've texted and pm'd you over and over and haven't received a reply. I made a mistake an paid with Google Wallet because of his positive feedback.... $2700.00 Has anyone else had problems in deals with him?

Keep me updated.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm not familiar with Google Wallet, but is it similar to the situation that follows gifting money through PayPal?

BlueSnake01

Established Member
I'm not familiar with Google Wallet, but is it similar to the situation that follows gifting money through PayPal?
Yes, you transfer the money to another Google Wallet account. Very bad move on OP's end.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Come on guys, use a protected method to pay and file a claim BEFORE the challenge period expires, NO MATTER WHAT EXCUSES THE SELLER GIVES! Protect yourselves! The crooks use your own basic decency against you, don't let them.

chao5.0

Established Member
Come on guys, use a protected method to pay and file a claim BEFORE the challenge period expires

this, the only time I don't use a protected pay method is face to face because its usually cash otherwise there is no harm in paying an extra 3% for a piece of mind.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Yes, you transfer the money to another Google Wallet account. Very bad move on OP's end.

I thought this was you at first...

I would NEVER gift or transfer money to someone without protection if they were under a 10+ rating within the past year and still I'd be a little cautious but I have done it. You really need to know the person before you go this route.

Last edited:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
put him on blast on google+. Then follow through with Facebook as well.

This whole dudes friends and family will know he is a douche.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Last edited:

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Didn't expect that out him. Had a great write up on putting the 13/14 dash in the 11/12 GT500's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread