Blue Oval Cruise Night in Albany, LA Sept 4th

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
My buddy owns a drive inn called Stingers Drive Inn and he and his brother are big Blue Oval fans among the others. Anyways, they wanna do a cruise night at the drive thru on Sept 4th at 7pm. Its located in Albany off hwy 43. If ya get off the interstate, go north and Stingers is about a mile up on the left. I'll be there in the coupe!! Hope it turns out good and it'll be a monthly thing. Hope to see some of ya there.

MDRacing

Established Member
I found out about this to late but would love to make the next one. I just got my car back on the road after almost a year of down time so I am ready for a nice cruise. I will keep my eyes out for the next one or PM me details if you want.

Matt

Also if we want to go to the Abita Brewery I used to work there and know all of the brewers I could see if we could get a special tour. Plus I could add more detail if anyone was interested.

Last edited:

SaleenFiend

04 MC Cobra
Established Member
Also if we want to go to the Abita Brewery I used to work there and know all of the brewers I could see if we could get a special tour. Plus I could add more detail if anyone was interested.

Took the regular tour about a month ago... AWESOME!

MDRacing

Established Member
so everyone is meeting at hooters in denim springs around 630 to 7? when is the cruise to albany start?
i would love to make it out but i need to get the car ready. not much warning here.

matt

Users who are viewing this thread