I broke something
Established Member
Pics to [email protected]

Thanks!
beerchug.gif

Blown4v

Just Another Sell Out
Established Member
Are you interested in trading for another Cobra. I have a 97 Blk/Blk Procharged, 70k miles, Procharger on for 8k miles, 04 Cobra seats front and rear, S281 wing, Black fr500s with D/D rears, MT drags, Nitto fronts, D&D tubular front end, SCT tune and MAF done by Dynospeed Racing in Memphis. 420/435 at 6lbs. Idles like a stocker, all accessories, and absolutely ridiculous factory black paint, no swirls, deep deep gloss. One of the cleanest 97 models inside and out you will find, I can assure you. It has been meticulously maintained...

ChipR4cam

Established Member
Blown4v said:
Are you interested in trading for another Cobra. I have a 97 Blk/Blk Procharged, 70k miles, Procharger on for 8k miles, 04 Cobra seats front and rear, S281 wing, Black fr500s with D/D rears, MT drags, Nitto fronts, D&D tubular front end, SCT tune and MAF done by Dynospeed Racing in Memphis. 420/435 at 6lbs. Idles like a stocker, all accessories, and absolutely ridiculous factory black paint, no swirls, deep deep gloss. One of the cleanest 97 models inside and out you will find, I can assure you. It has been meticulously maintained...
I would actually be more interested if it didn't have the blower. Do you have any pics?

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
ChipR4cam said:
I would actually be more interested if it didn't have the blower. Do you have any pics?
Interested in trading for a 01 Cobra. 51k. New tranny and all the mods in my sig. think its possible?

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
How often are you in Oxford, AL? I live in Jacksonville and work at Advance Auto Parts in Anniston and unfortunately have never seen this car. It looks very good in the pics though.

ChipR4cam

Established Member
Matts00GT said:
How often are you in Oxford, AL? I live in Jacksonville and work at Advance Auto Parts in Anniston and unfortunately have never seen this car. It looks very good in the pics though.
Thanks for the compliments. I live in Oxford right now.

Users who are viewing this thread