Blown DSG 96 Cobra

lightning400svt

Established Member
as soon as my truck sells...ill have the cash to ya...just put it in truck trader 1000 below kbb.....hope someone bites....insanely tasteful ride though...

lightning400svt

Established Member
:rockon: as soon as my truck sells...ill have the cash to ya...just put it in truck trader 1000 below kbb.....hope someone bites....insanely tasteful ride though...

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
chipR4cam....sell the car yet? I would love to have that car. It is stunning. You did an amazing job with it. Sorry you have to sell. Good Luck. Let us know how it works out

BTW....any new pics?

Last edited:

ChipR4cam

Established Member
5.0snake said:
chipR4cam....sell the car yet? I would love to have that car. It is stunning. You did an amazing job with it. Sorry you have to sell. Good Luck. Let us know how it works out

BTW....any new pics?

Nope, I still haven't sold it. I scraped up the bumper taking it off of a trailer, so I'm having it re-painted. I should have some new pics pretty soon.

ChipR4cam

Established Member
Sorry for no responses(Michael). I should have pictures sometime next week. The bumper cover is coming out of the paint shop today.

The price is the same and I'm still considering trades.

Last edited:

ChipR4cam

Established Member
Ok guys. I've haven't been trying to sell the car lately, but I really need to sell it and buy something newer.

All of the issues mention in this thread have been resolved. The car is close to perfect.

I had two BFG Drs put on today. I paid 500 to get the tires and have them mounted. The car hooks all the way through second now.

I'm asking $14,900, this is an amazing deal on the best looking SN-95 car there is.

Let me know guys I'd like to get it sold pretty soon.

Here are a few more pictures. I don't have my camera with me to take pics with the BFGs.

Last edited:

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Damn, I wish I had cash bro...you probally have one of the sickest most unique SN-95's on the boards. Hate to see you sell it!

Yellow98SVT

T-trim, bitches
Established Member
bump for a beautiful car...never seen that color on an SN-95 before. Some chrome bumper inserts would really set that off.

Users who are viewing this thread