Blowfish shifter bracket

86Fbody

Established Member
I may have posted earlier on here about the Blowfish shifter bracket that I was lucky enough to beta for Steve and I was very happily surprised at how much of a difference the unit made. Finally it has been made available for pre-order/purchase and I just wanted to get the info out to anyone who may still be having issues shifting issues or isn't completely satisfied with their current shifter. http://bossmustangsonline.com/index.php?topic=7918.125 contains info on the piece and it does attach to MGW's and I believe even those running the MGW have said there is an improvement.

Last edited:

senderofan

Established Member
I ordered one yesterday. Steve's products are top notch...and obviously well engineered. Can't recommend him enough....I've got his brake duct kit and fire extinguisher bracket. The "Fix" should increase my level of enjoyment at the track....can't wait!

Wayne

pufferfish

Established Member
the gt500 uses the TR6060, which is a semi-remote shifter. its not as inherently bad as the mt-82 arrangement, but can still be improved upon with this design. in fact, every factory mustang (including the 302R and S) have been with a semi-remote since 2005 and will continue for the forseeable future. i plan on developing for the 05-10 and the gt500/302R/302S in the next few months.

darreng505

Established Member
the gt500 uses the TR6060, which is a semi-remote shifter. its not as inherently bad as the mt-82 arrangement, but can still be improved upon with this design. in fact, every factory mustang (including the 302R and S) have been with a semi-remote since 2005 and will continue for the forseeable future. i plan on developing for the 05-10 and the gt500/302R/302S in the next few months.

Rock on bro!

04SNK390HP

I hate SHEEPLE
Established Member
imagesCAQAEXI5.jpg

B A M F

Is there any differance from the Beta bracket and the production bracket. When I say differance , I mean in the way it shifts. Is the production bracket better in shifting.

Users who are viewing this thread