blower which one? help

termcobra281

Established Member
So I sold my vmp tvs gen 1 blower and I am looking at blowers again, my question is pretty much asking you guys what blower is a good balance to where I can run a street set up for 600 or 650 whp to 700 plus wheel hp with e85 when I wanna get crazy or take her to the track? I have a 03 cobra that I am gonna run mac long tubes with. I guess I am just looking for room to grow and not have a blower that I am gonna grow out of in case I wanna turn it up alittle with e85... I heard kenne bells like to throw belts and go out of line, some say whipple is the way to go, and then some love the vmp tvs gen 2s, and now the new vmp tvs 2650 looks very promising, I actually called fastlane and they said they done a cobra that made over 700 whp on pump 93.... anyways give me some facts and school me on why I should choice a certain blower and I do thank you guys in advise for helping me with a decision as I just wanna make the right one and not have to wish or think I need to upgrade.

termcobra281

Established Member
Stock shortblock, .20 over, ported heads, I will have a fore L2 return kit, with 1200 DW injectors, sct4, full exhaust, mac headers, ram air intake jlt, coil overs, upper and lower control arms, 31 spline built sra, and that about sums it up

termcobra281

Established Member
yes sir I have limit it down to the 2.9 whipple or the tvs vmp 2650... one or the other will be going this spring.

Users who are viewing this thread