Blower Question (Vortech vs. Procharger)

Vortech or Procharger

• Vortech

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • ProCharger

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TorchRedCobra03

TORCHER
Established Member
Hi All,

I am having a 363 Stroker built on a Dart SHP block. I will be putting a supercharger on to compliment the motor.

I know there are a lot of threads on this but none I could find within the last few year. Besides the obvious (ProCharger in Intercooled). What are the main differences?

I would like Pro's and Con's of both to see which I will be moving forward with. I live in new England so this will be a Early Fall/Spring/Summer Car

Thanks in Advance.

JimmyGT

Hi All,

I am having a 363 Stroker built on a Dart SHP block. I will be putting a supercharger on to compliment the motor.

I know there are a lot of threads on this but none I could find within the last few year. Besides the obvious (ProCharger in Intercooled). What are the main differences?

I would like Pro's and Con's of both to see which I will be moving forward with. I live in new England so this will be a Early Fall/Spring/Summer Car

Thanks in Advance.

Did you ever make a decision? I’m running a YSI on my 363 dart block stroker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

TorchRedCobra03

TORCHER
Established Member
Did you ever make a decision? I’m running a YSI on my 363 dart block stroker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I will be going with the D1SC Procharger. Waiting till January to buy since that is when my motor arrives.

How much power are you putting down to the wheel?

xblitzkriegx

Established Member
Both are quality manufacturers.

Vortech uses a 3.61 step up ratio and prochsrger uses a 4.1 step up ratio. That's the main difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread