Blower for Sale

Screaming01L

Go Fast or Go Home
Established Member
Before I am able to sell the upper, Id have to sell the blower. Because if I cant sell the blower then im going to have to use it. and the JLP upper has the 3rd inlet for the NOS nozzle built in

jknowles4

Established Member
I have a buddy who is looking for this setup. I will call him tomorrow and let him know about it. It is still for sale???

Screaming01L

Go Fast or Go Home
Established Member
Yes it is. :), Im driving up to knoxville TN this weekend, so if he want to call me, Send me a PM and ill give you my contact info.

I know there are a few people that want the pieces, but for convenience, I want to sell it as a package. I can make a bit more splitting it, but this is as much about time as it is money. As i previously said, Worst case scenario, Ill break it up and get with everyone thats looking for just one part.

EVILNSS

EVILNSS
Established Member
ill take just the blower how much, i sent you a e-mail also, ill take the whole thing once i get told how many miles and make sure my shop can fit it on a 99 block

Screaming01L

Go Fast or Go Home
Established Member
Replied to you email. I dont have a clue whether or not it will bolt up to a 99. I dont think the block is the reason, i think its the intake that might be different, but Im in no way sure of that

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
The KB should have a universal bolt pattern to fit all years.

See the double holes:
kennebell0070gz.jpg

Screaming01L

Go Fast or Go Home
Established Member
Fade 2 Black said:
The KB should have a universal bolt pattern to fit all years.

See the double holes:
kennebell0070gz.jpg
Cool, I wasnt sure and didnt want to stick my foot in my mouth. I cam be good at that sometimes :D

Screaming01L

Go Fast or Go Home
Established Member
Ok, just a recap here. KB, 3 pullies, pulley tool, JLP upper and JLP power pipe for 3000.00 .. best KB deal on the net.........

Users who are viewing this thread