Blower advise

Flyin '85

Established Member
Blower advice

Guys,
I was going to post this in the market but I don't want to waste anyone's time since I am really not sure where I am at.
Currently have have a Posi-ported eaton, ported stock t/b and matched plenum. I would like to sell/trade that setup for a twin screw or VMP TVS. I don't want to build a world beater, basically something in the 580-620rwhp range. The Posi eaton is in great shape, less than 20,000 total miles on it, it is powder coated in a silver/chrome finish
My 2 questions are:
1) What is my current setup (blower,t/b,plenum and billet flow 2.76) worth ?? I would like to gauge it's value so I know how much cash I am going to need to throw in the deal
2) Will I be able to safely fuel 580-620rwhp with some 60lb+ injectors and 40a boost-a-pump ???

Thanks in advance fellas :beer:
Jason

Last edited:

skaterboy79

Established Member
well your blower with the other mods with it you could probably get like 500-700 for everything. as far as a you will defiantly be able to support 550-615ish maybe more depending on the condition of your stock pumps. the 60s will flow up to about 700whp but the pumps with a bap will only be able to flow 630ish give or take

Flyin '85

Established Member
Thanks for taking the time to reply skater, I really appreciate it. If anyone has any more input, Ill take as much as I can get

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
1) What is my current setup (blower,t/b,plenum and billet flow 2.76) worth ?? I would like to gauge it's value so I know how much cash I am going to need to throw in the deal
2) Will I be able to safely fuel 580-620rwhp with some 60lb+ injectors and 40a boost-a-pump ???

Thanks in advance fellas :beer:
Jason

Like Skater said, around $700 give or take. And yes I made 605hp at the tire with just a BAP and 60's and I had a little room to spare. But I upgraded to twin GT pumps and twin FPDM's just for safe measure.

chipmonk

Established Member
As the others said it will be plenty. Im making just shy of 600whp and only running 85% duty cycle with a 40a bap and 60s.

Users who are viewing this thread