Blood Enterprises???

T800

Established Member
Well as usual I counted my chickens before they hatched. Just got off the phone with Eric and unfortunetely he will not be able to tune my car. Apparently HP Tuners doesnt make software for any of Fords factory supercharged applications, only their N/A cars. He also isnt looking to buy SCT tuning software at this time. So the search continues....

Suck. I was hoping to hear good things.

Dusten

Established Member
for those asking the Amazon Deal Fell through, if you would still like rick to tune, there are other options, just pm linn about it

Co-brat

FNG
Established Member
Yeah I might consider doing a remote tune. Just dont really know what thats gonna cost me though and I feel loke anyone who has a dyno for rent might be a little offended that you are having a guy thats 3000 miles away tell them what to do or however it works. Its like shitting in someone elses house if you ask me, although I dont care cause its not my house.

Dusten

Established Member
it depends, find a dyno at a shop that doesnt tune your type of car. rick charges like 375 for the remote tuning with lifetime updates, plus your time to the dyno your own. 250 if you're already a customer of theirs

Co-brat

FNG
Established Member
**** it, ive been calling around to anyone that does any dyno tuning and I am just not satisfied with anyone in the area so im going to load my car up on a trailer and im taking it down to RET in Downey California so I can have a reputable tuner get it done. Im done with the lack of competent WA state tuners so im going to someone who knows the score on these cars.

cl0wnd0wn

4V FTW!
Established Member
**** it, ive been calling around to anyone that does any dyno tuning and I am just not satisfied with anyone in the area so im going to load my car up on a trailer and im taking it down to RET in Downey California so I can have a reputable tuner get it done. Im done with the lack of competent WA state tuners so im going to someone who knows the score on these cars.

Im actually going to be doing this same thing except for im going to have them make a startup tune for my car and for a mammouth car im building for a customer and me and him are going to drive there for custom tunes. Im talking to greg about cutting us a deal since were coming from WA and since he will be doing two cars. If your planning on waiting a couple months then you should do the same and go with us, Maybe he will cut a even better deal if there is 3 of us.

Users who are viewing this thread