Block Sleeving

lowpressure

I currently have a gen 3 coyote that im wanting to get sleeved but none of my local machine shops have the capability to do so. I live in NW Louisiana and dont want to have to ship/carry this thing to Florida or PA where it seems most of the big name coyote builders are.

Does anyone know of a good machine shop in say Dallas or Houston or anywhere thats just a few hours or closer to my location?

thanks
steve

SHIFTYBUSINESS

Established Member
I currently have a gen 3 coyote that im wanting to get sleeved but none of my local machine shops have the capability to do so. I live in NW Louisiana and dont want to have to ship/carry this thing to Florida or PA where it seems most of the big name coyote builders are.

Does anyone know of a good machine shop in say Dallas or Houston or anywhere thats just a few hours or closer to my location?

thanks
steve
To me it's worth the little extra shipping charge to be able to use a machine shop that is known for their high quality work. I live in DFW and had MPR in Florida do my short block, I think it was like $150 each way. Small change when building a coyote.

68gtscode

Established Member
I don’t disagree with SHIFTYBUSINESS. That said, HPP and True Street in the DFW are build sleeves engines routinely. Travis at Gearheads probably does too, but I have less knowledge there. I assume they’re using someone local for the actual sleeving, but I’m not sure. You could give them a call.

Users who are viewing this thread