Blitz Boost Controller Help

KingCobra10Sec

Project Cobra R in Progre
Established Member
My Set normally holds 18.0-18.7 psi on my controller, today is little colder outside but I spiked to 20.3 psi,

TURBO VENOM - i know you also use this controller any insight?
should I adjust my gain?

TRBO VNM

your set is the boost amount, the gain is spool time or the way the turbo comes on.

so you would need to adjust the set to reduce the boost amount. do you have it on manual or auto? I believe I always used Manual. Manual is a percentage and not the actual boost you want to make. if it is cooler out, then yes, you will see a bit more boost because of the air.

auto is basically whatever desired boost amount you want. I never used it like that. I just used the percentage.

TRBO VNM

do you mean Set? gain is just up to you really. i did it more for feel. if there was too much gain it felt like the power fell on its face.

TRBO VNM

I never had my gain on anything specific. as I increased my boost, I inscreased the gain. I think I left the gain at 0 for wastegate boost and then when I was running 13-15# I would turn the gain to about 20 or so. if the gain is too high, like I mentioned, it feels like the power goes flat up top.

KingCobra10Sec

Established Member
I guess I will have to hop back onto the dyno to see if gain effect up top power, because I peak torque at 6200rpm hopefully with modifying this setting I will be able to have torque increase to 6800rpm

KingCobra10Sec

Established Member
Also i noticed today on the boost settings, you have 4 channels to setup boost so I used the first 3 channels for

18PSI
16PSI
14PSI

I will reserve the last one for 23psi when I setup my racegas tune.

KingCobra10Sec

Established Member
My Set normally holds 18.0-18.7 psi on my controller, today is little colder outside but I spiked to 20.3 psi,

TURBO VENOM - i know you also use this controller any insight?
should I adjust my gain?

The 20.3 psi was a false reading, I went to check out the boost graph today and it shows 20.3 psi @ 9000 rpm. Obviously I am spinning no where near 9k lol.

Also turbo venom where you ever to get the tach to read right on this blitz controller, mine is inaccurate till i am over 3000 rpm.

Users who are viewing this thread