Bling bling

Robertt305

Devil Dog
Established Member
One expensive carbonfiber hood..... One drill bit.... One long afternoon with a little rum

253aba8e.jpg

0e33830c.jpg

Ive never checked and rechecked things over as many times as i did on this project.... But damn it was worth the effort cause she looks sexy as hell now.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
I have been considering doing the same to my trucarbon hood. Minus the booze.
You need color matching window skull caps.

Last edited:

Robertt305

Devil Dog
Established Member
If your taking about the rear mirrors, I actually have a painted set coming in on Thursday..

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
One expensive carbonfiber hood..... One drill bit.... One long afternoon with a little rum

253aba8e.jpg

0e33830c.jpg

Ive never checked and rechecked things over as many times as i did on this project.... But damn it was worth the effort cause she looks sexy as hell now.

I like the hood.

Why are the hood pins located so far inward?

R

Robertt305

Devil Dog
Established Member
Thanks guys....

The pins are Shelby and they have there own bracket at a predetermined location so you can't play with spacing....

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
Thanks guys....

The pins are Shelby and they have there own bracket at a predetermined location so you can't play with spacing....

That is like the Shelby GT install. The Super Snake locates the pins further out on the radiator core support and does not use that bracket.

034-1.jpg

R

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
Here is a 2008 Mustang GT based Shelby GT and a V6 based Shelby Terlingua below. They have the hood pin kit that uses that bracket you are talking about......

010-3.gif

007-2.gif

Sorry the pictures are blurred...........

R

Last edited:

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
Ok........

Robert - While I was eating dinner I thought about my posts and pictures above. I was not picking either of the pin placements over the other. My posts/pictures were to show those who are interested in doing what you have done that there are a couple of different options for hood pin placement.

I like what you have done, it looks Great!! :thumbsup:

R

Users who are viewing this thread