Bling Bling more pictures of the car together

blown86

FLPNOUT
Established Member
Here are the final pictures after putting it together the headlight picture is showing the how I smoked them the rest are self explanatory

DSC00229.jpg

DSC002271.jpg

DSC002231.jpg

DSC00225.jpg

blown86

FLPNOUT
Established Member
Pretty sick man, Ill need to take polishing tips from you on my ccw's

First tip don't drive in the rain and forget to dry them off, dry them completely after washing car compressed air is nice to have, I use action metal polish made here in Maryland in Pasedena the guy makes it himself at his house great stuff, best polish I've used

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Rob -

Is that the guy that walks around Capital Raceway selling the stuff out of a back pack? I have heard his stuff is just awesome.

blown86

FLPNOUT
Established Member
Rob -

Is that the guy that walks around Capital Raceway selling the stuff out of a back pack? I have heard his stuff is just awesome.

Yeah Tim, that's the guy. He lives in pasedena on mountain rd. I use the action with the mothers powerball the cone shaped one.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
How much does he charge for that action metal polish? I had a bit of it and it works super and need some more :rockon:

I wanna say he was charging $20 for the bottle. They were pretty good size bottles and has a few different types depending on what you are trying to accomplish.

Users who are viewing this thread