Black Vert on CCWs

Brades44

Established Member
I am seriously surprised this car has not sold! It looks to be in great condition, has very tasteful mods done by Lidio who has a fantastic reputation, and of course the CCWs... all at a very reasonable price! What else would anyone looking for a Vert want? Terminators are going the way of the Fox- nice examples are getting harder to find. Someone should snap this up!
I appreciate the kind words and couldn’t agree more. The main issue seems to be financing and people not having the cash to bridge the gap between what the bank will loan them and what the market says the value of these cars are. It really is a great example (as with many others on this site right now) of a powerful yet practical sports car with low mileage and classy mods. Worst case scenario, I keep it for a few more seasons!

03 Cobra DSG

Established Member
You can finance them 100% through lightstream. Kinda high apr though around 3-4%

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Brades44

Established Member
Man how is this still here!?! Im only 45 minutes away, I'd love to come scoop this up. GLWS
Come by and take a look! Honestly, I knew these cars were difficult to sell due to financing constraints but it seems that every buyer with “cash in hand” seems to want to waste my time as well as their own and can’t get the financing they need. Gives you a whole new perspective on the term ‘tire-kickers.’ Let me know if you want to see the car. Thanks.

SVT Adam

Established Member
Come by and take a look! Honestly, I knew these cars were difficult to sell due to financing constraints but it seems that every buyer with “cash in hand” seems to want to waste my time as well as their own and can’t get the financing they need. Gives you a whole new perspective on the term ‘tire-kickers.’ Let me know if you want to see the car. Thanks.
Im afraid if I came by it would just be to look, lol. Im not in the position to purchase a car right now. Blows my mind this is still here though with the miles/mods and cost.

CashMoneyKC

Established Member
I’ll PM you. Beautiful car. Good luck with it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread