Black Lightning in Gonzales on 12/26

BlownBayou

The Innovator Has Spoken
Established Member
I was waiting on a bud of mine in the Big Lots parking lot (across from Walmart) and I just happened to spy a Black Lightning with '99-'00 wheels on it. Looked like it could have been an 03-04 due to the high rise rear end, but it might have been my angle. The truck was DIRTY AS HELL TOO!!!! If the owner is reading this...Clean the Lightning PLEASE!!!!!!
I also threw a hellacious rev at Cranium's house.......His hood was up on the TBSS (BIG surprise :banana::banana: ) and his garage was open.

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
i think ive seen that lightning also. Everytime I throw a rev at Cranium's hes never there lol, but I do it anyways :D

and if anyone ever sees me around, yes im the only mineral grey GT with a black rear bumper and redfire wingless trunk lid. I dont have the funds to get it painted and my other trunklid cracked through and started leaking and my stock bumper was busted bad. Also ill be rolling around on 18" DD chrome bullitts in a few weeks so keep an eye out :)

Last edited:

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
i think ive seen that lightning also. Everytime I throw a rev at Cranium's hes never there lol, but I do it anyways :D

and if anyone ever sees me around, yes im the only mineral grey GT with a black rear bumper and redfire wingless trunk lid. I dont have the funds to get it painted and my other trunklid cracked through and started leaking and my stock bumper was busted bad. Also ill be rolling around on 18" DD chrome bullitts in a few weeks so keep an eye out :)

I've never seen you surprisingly

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
I've never seen you surprisingly

Do you ever drive your cobra during the week? If so ever go down blubonnet? When I was on clinicals about 2 weeks ago I saw a black cobra gettin sideways right by where blubonnet and perkins meet. Looked just like your car (dont know of any other cobras with that combo of wheels and color

cranium

Cerebral Assassin!!
Established Member
Too FUNNY!!! I heard the "REV" loud and clear!!! Sounded sweet as tits! Yes, the hood was up again..... Something is draining on the battery, I've had it in about 3 times and they can't figure out the problem!!!

I'm currently in the market for an 03/04 cobra, I checked out the white one at Galvez Motorsports but he wants 19500 for it with 63 thousand plus miles... I think I can do better, the miles concern me a little.:dw:

Don't be strangers guys if you see me outside stop by and shoot the shit!:beer:

Your Lightning did catch my eye, I thought it was my old one that Gabe Sellars bought from Laplace.

Last edited:

cranium

Cerebral Assassin!!
Established Member
Do you ever drive your cobra during the week? If so ever go down blubonnet? When I was on clinicals about 2 weeks ago I saw a black cobra gettin sideways right by where blubonnet and perkins meet. Looked just like your car (dont know of any other cobras with that combo of wheels and color

Mineral are you in nursing school or something like that? Cuz I see you wrote your in clinicals...

BlownBayou

The Innovator Has Spoken
Established Member
Too FUNNY!!! I heard the "REV" loud and clear!!! Sounded sweet as tits! Yes, the hood was up again..... Something is draining on the battery, I've had it in about 3 times and they can't figure out the problem!!!

I'm currently in the market for an 03/04 cobra, I checked out the white one at Galvez Motorsports but he wants 19500 for it with 63 thousand plus miles... I think I can do better, the miles concern me a little.:dw:

Don't be strangers guys if you see me outside stop by and shoot the shit!:beer:

Your Lightning did catch my eye, I thought it was my old one that Gabe Sellars bought from Laplace.

Gotcha again this evening :banana::banana: I saw you put your hand up to your ear.....LOL.

Will swing in next time to bull with you when I have time.

Invictus

Banned
I've got two wrecked black 03 cobras i'd sell to you for wayyyy cheaper than 19 if you know how to do body work, heh. One has a clean title and i've got about every part you'd need for a complete cobra :beer:

cranium

Cerebral Assassin!!
Established Member
I've got two wrecked black 03 cobras i'd sell to you for wayyyy cheaper than 19 if you know how to do body work, heh. One has a clean title and i've got about every part you'd need for a complete cobra :beer:

If I had the time and knowledge I would consider it, do you have pics you could send me, I can have a couple people look at it for me also a little more info...

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member

Is it still under warranty? I had an afterblower installed where I used to work due to the a/c smell. Damn thing was coming on in the middle of the night draining my battery. I removed it, problem solved. Try taking it to Ross Downing where I used to work, the SM is very knowledgeable.

cranium

Cerebral Assassin!!
Established Member
Is it still under warranty? I had an afterblower installed where I used to work due to the a/c smell. Damn thing was coming on in the middle of the night draining my battery. I removed it, problem solved. Try taking it to Ross Downing where I used to work, the SM is very knowledgeable.

Yeah it's still under warranty, I'll keep that in mind when I get a chance, thanks.

Bigger problems arose today, as I was backing in the boat the front bumper got caught up on something and ripped half of it off!!! I ordered one online now gotta find a decent reasonable place to paint it....:bash:

1crzhrs

1CRZHRS
Established Member
Yeah it's still under warranty, I'll keep that in mind when I get a chance, thanks.

Bigger problems arose today, as I was backing in the boat the front bumper got caught up on something and ripped half of it off!!! I ordered one online now gotta find a decent reasonable place to paint it....:bash:

there's a great guy in st.amant with a booth at his house. just did my car and i am picky as hell! he did a great job. pm me for his # . he's only a couple miles from your house.

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
Cranium......

Revved at you again................This time I was in the Titan!!!! Next time I am going to rev at you in the ole lady's P/T cruiser :)

what color titan you have and exhaust setup? My friend has the white Titan with PISSONYA on the back window and there is a silver Titan running around here that sounds good and we always wanted to know what it had done

BlownBayou

The Innovator Has Spoken
Established Member
what color titan you have and exhaust setup? My friend has the white Titan with PISSONYA on the back window and there is a silver Titan running around here that sounds good and we always wanted to know what it had done

That would be me :banana:

2007 Silver Titan 4x4 (magnaflow sticker on the rear sliding window)

I have no rear cats, Custom H pipe (Welder fabbed up a cross piece between the dual pipes), two Magnaflow 14" version mufflers out to the passenger rear with 3 inch slash tips.

I have seen the pissonya Titan (along with the pissonya extreme)......I always wanted to catch them when I am in the Lightning. So I can PISS back on them :D:pepper: Hell...The Titan would give em a run :rockon::beer:

Later

cranium

Cerebral Assassin!!
Established Member
Cranium......

Revved at you again................This time I was in the Titan!!!! Next time I am going to rev at you in the ole lady's P/T cruiser :)

Damn! Whats next!!! did you say a PT cruiser...... Hell no!!!!!!!!:pepper: LMAO

Hey buy any chance you know of anyone interested in those Toyota Tercels in my front yard?? One works fine with AC and 70 something thousand miles and 4 brand new tires and the other is a donor car for fender and hood, and bumper..

I was working on it for a friend of mine but he went off to college so the mom wants 500.00 for both...

Users who are viewing this thread