Black Friday Wish List??

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Your turn. What do you want to see on the Black Friday deal list?

Oh...and if you're waiting on a Genuine VMP TVS, don't. The last three guys I sold one to over the past couple of days were waiting. You don't need to. Just call me and you'll get the B.F. price just for asking. No posts, no PM's. Please call. (321) 206-9369 x 112.

Thanks. OK, wish list begins here.

mixedup

Established Member
'13 Rear Gear install (3.73 or 4.10 - open to your thoughts) in ONE day while I wait around. WITH speedo change (ie aftermarket tuner) and I guess since I have to get the tuner - an custom tune?

jpc42

Established Member
i wish (worry santa cruz doesn't really exist) a GT500 2007-09 a complete power package JLT or C&L (CAI, SCTX3 + tune, VMP stock look 2.5 pulley and 90mm idler, VMP removal pulley tools) for under 1000$ shipped to france include...:banana::beer:

07-09 Shelby GT500 Custom SCT X3 & C&L Intake optional 2.5 pulley: VMP Tuning - Superchargers, Tuners, Custom Tunes, & Performance Parts
or
07-12 Shelby GT500 Custom SCT X3, JLT 123MM Plastic Big Air Intake, 2.50 pulley & 90mm Idler: VMP Tuning - Superchargers, Tuners, Custom Tunes, & Performance Parts

ps: why with you these package don't have to change spark plugs, and with JLT, lethal and others there is??

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Yeah....that whole free shipping thing to another continent...... :) We'll ship it to you at our cost and no handling charges.

We don't specifically tell you that you HAVE to swap plugs because at this level it's highly recommended but not critical. That said, we can't imagine why you wouldn't. Good question though.

bj

VNMOUS1

Established Member
'13 Rear Gear install (3.73 or 4.10 - open to your thoughts) in ONE day while I wait around. WITH speedo change (ie aftermarket tuner) and I guess since I have to get the tuner - an custom tune?

373s unless you're racing all the time with 28+ inch tires.

You don't want us to do it. But I've got a suggestion for you that is near us. Just call me.

You can change the gear on your handheld. Remember, the Stage 1 13 kit is on sale today!!!

bj

jpc42

Established Member
Yeah....that whole free shipping thing to another continent...... :) We'll ship it to you at our cost and no handling charges.
thanks for it, it's interesting...but it's little more than i plan to spend...not your faute but i have to ad 30% tax and VAT at delivery when import

you tell me 1 hour ago on facebook to give you a call, but face to face i can manage to speak english, when i write and read too, but on the phone it's difficult for me do understand and to be understood.
don't know if i go just with CAI and SCT and tune, or if i add the pulley idler and tools for it....

But i may be have a solution, i plan to go in USA in april or May, probably in florida (not sure for the moment, or may be road trip Louisiana and south carolina), but if i'm in florida i can pick up, and put in my luggage, because i'll stay few days in orlando and i expect you're not to far

what do you think, should i go with the C&L pack or JLT pack?
i know you have tune for european gazoline here i need a 95 octane, but it's like your 91 if i'm right?

We don't specifically tell you that you HAVE to swap plugs because at this level it's highly recommended but not critical. That said, we can't imagine why you wouldn't. Good question though.

bj
that's what i was thinking about...
just an idea it could be propose as an option on your website when we are choosing in the pack, or include the NGK plugs in the pack with pulley like the others sellers...
why not?

regards

Last edited:

VNMOUS1

Established Member
thanks for it, it's interesting...but it's little more than i plan to spend...not your faute but i have to ad 30% tax and VAT at delivery when import

you tell me 1 hour ago on facebook to give you a call, but face to face i can manage to speak english, when i write and read too, but on the phone it's difficult for me do understand and to be understood.
don't know if i go just with CAI and SCT and tune, or if i add the pulley idler and tools for it....

But i may be have a solution, i plan to go in USA in april or May, probably in florida (not sure for the moment, or may be road trip Louisiana and south carolina), but if i'm in florida i can pick up, and put in my luggage, because i'll stay few days in orlando and i expect you're not to far

what do you think, should i go with the C&L pack or JLT pack?
i know you have tune for european gazoline here i need a 95 octane, but it's like your 91 if i'm right?

that's what i was thinking about...
just an idea it could be propose as an option on your website when we are choosing in the pack, or include the NGK plugs in the pack with pulley like the others sellers...
why not?

regards

I'd suggest the JLT.

Yes, we're not too far from Orlando (between there and Daytona).

Yes, we do tunes for people all over the world, so any gasoline isn't an issue.

The other folks use NGK TR6s as their "add on" plugs. We go a step further (and colder) with either the NGK TR7s or Motorcraft SP 471s. I prefer the Motorcrafts.
bj

Users who are viewing this thread