Black Friday purchases - what’re you getting and where?

Blown 89

Established Member
Are they just for looks these days?
I use a watch every day to manage client time at work and a chronograph to measure performance. Looking at my phone for the time is both inefficient and unprofessional. Outside of work it keeps me engaged with the world. I don't need a Breitling to do it but when in Rome.....
IMG_20211116_224843.jpg

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Is that a Skyracer? That’s on my short list.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Endurance Pro.

Been wanting a Breitling for a bit and it caught my eye a few times. Missed out on the skyracer(new) and a few colt models in the past.

Some of the colors for the EP are a little too bright for me but the navy blue for me was perfect.

Crazy how the skyracer was a sub 2k watch and now they've gone up quite a bit.

Blown 89

Established Member
Endurance Pro.

Been wanting a Breitling for a bit and it caught my eye a few times. Missed out on the skyracer(new) and a few colt models in the past.

Some of the colors for the EP are a little too bright for me but the navy blue for me was perfect.

Crazy how the skyracer was a sub 2k watch and now they've gone up quite a bit.
That entire industry has gone bananas.

Nice endurance. That watch is stupid light. I have a titanium Oceanus that is about half it's size and still outweighs the endurance by 30g.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
That entire industry has gone bananas.

Nice endurance. That watch is stupid light. I have a titanium Oceanus that is about half it's size and still outweighs the endurance by 30g.

Yea, at first I didn't think I would like the lack of weight as I've always preferred a "heavy" watch but now I love the lightness of the watch.

No kidding on the pricing. One AD was going to charge me ADM for the navy blue color lol

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
BF deals sucked this year. Best deal was from Walmart a few weeks ago on Samsung 65in for $428.

Did order from Amazon

Blk91stang

Established Member
Premium Member
Home Depot had a great Dewalt sale. Buy a battery set (4AH & 6AH with bag and charger) and get any select tool free all for $199. I got one set for a Christmas present and another for me. Too good to pass up!

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
I bought a big turbo kit for my X3, along with cams, catch can, bed delete, and a few other knick knacks. Gonna be a bad bitch come spring. Still need to figure out why the front diff blew up a couple months ago and what I need to fix it. Guess it wasn’t happy with 20 couple two step 4wd launches at SxSBlog’s race day

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Home Depot had a great Dewalt sale. Buy a battery set (4AH & 6AH with bag and charger) and get any select tool free all for $199. I got one set for a Christmas present and another for me. Too good to pass up!

Just as a heads up, Lowe's has this deal too...
I did that deal twice. Then went in the next day to return the 2 batteries and I kept the free tool.
The deal is going on until Jan ;)

MDShelby

Established Member
Premium Member
My wife and I were at Lowe's when they cracked the door at 0600. I bought rubber gloves, plastic drop cloths, knee pads, 3 buckets and 2 gallons of Drano Max. You figure it out....

DoneItDeliberate

Established Member

DoneItDeliberate

Established Member
5 pack of Magpul Pmags from USA Gun Bunker for about $10 each. 10% of every order goes to UGB's Christmas charity (he's raised $10k with a goal of $69,420.69[NICE]). Basically if you buy gun stuff from UGB, he's buying presents for needy kids instead of giving you a discount.

My dishwasher took a shit so I am ordering one of those instead of car parts.

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
RNGstreaming.com

You are welcome.

Thank you I will check it out and report back.

UPDATE to my earlier post.......
Best way to deal with a terrible TV, such as Vizio, either dont order or skip trouble shooting and just put it back in the box it arrived in. I knew better to

Reached out to Crutchfield, have an LG OLED coming

DoneItDeliberate

Established Member
Thank you I will check it out and report back.

UPDATE to my earlier post.......
Best way to deal with a terrible TV, such as Vizio, either dont order or skip trouble shooting and just put it back in the box it arrived in. I knew better to

Reached out to Crutchfield, have an LG OLED coming
I have been using RNG as a substitute for cable for about two years now. I'm a big hockey fan and I was paying **** tons of money just to watch my team on TV. Now I get every NHL game with no blackouts for $12/month. Eat sh!t NHL and cable companies.

Oh and RNG original includes PPV too, so if you are a big combat sports fan like me, this pays for itself with one UFC PPV.

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
I wanted to buy some used true forged wheels, but they got Bid up too fast and past my budget

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread