Black Friday / Cyber Monday Deals | What did you Score???

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Destiny seems to be a very divisive franchise but 2 has really come into its own.
One was amazing as are most things that are new. Two is better but has had its ups and downs. I've always been huge into exploring outside the map. Rather interesting to see how it's built. I often get into places that are not yet open for the public or places they build they never used. Doubt I'll ever get into another game.

Here's my current Warlock Solar Grenade Build...it's ruthless.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
I've got a bit of coin invested in camera gear and wanted to get something to better organize camera bodies, lenses, etc, than just packing one of the carry bags I have as full as I can. B&H shipped pretty quick a nice Pelican case that I can use for carry-on when traveling too if needed. Very impressed with Pelican's quality. Robust and yet somehow fairly light.

20221128_123313.jpg

20221128_123335.jpg

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
A new splitting axe since my 50 plus year old handle broke on the other.

A set of Morimoto XB tail lights for my son's 12F150
A set of Morimoto turn signal indicators for my son's 12F150
A fresh set of OSRAM bulbs for my retrofitted HID headlights on my 11F150
Fresh Morimoto ignitors and ballasts for the same retrofits

Bunch of stuff my wife bought, the deluge of Amazon boxes are still incoming.

Oh, and the biggie, bought a set of houseplans for our upcoming future build next year. Merry Christmas to us.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
forgot I also bought the Milwaukee M18 inflator earlier this month which seems pretty nice so far

FYI @ Home Depot - if they have tools on sale where it's something like "buy this two battery pack w/ charger for $200 and pick a free tool" or "buy this tool and pick a second tool free" and don't want them both - you CAN return one and still get a killer deal on the other. Even though you bought one and the other was free, on the receipt they give each item a value and can be returned for that.

I bought the two batteries and a charger for $199, picked the inflator as my free tool. They were each given a value of ~$100 on the receipt. So I returned the batteries/charger and got the inflator for $100. The best deal I could find on the inflator bare tool was $170 or $200 with one battery. I've already got plenty of batteries from other kits.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
I normally pay ~$25. My fav mf towels.

EDIT:
Weird, price above shows $18.99. When I'm at amazon website it's $14.99.

1670336993453.jpeg

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I got my wife to pay for this for Christmas. She said, you just bought a shotgun. I said I'm a sucker for a sale. She couldn't tell the difference between this one and my Benelli M4 anyhow. Better she buy this one than the other....lol.

Users who are viewing this thread