Black Friday / Cyber Monday Deals | What did you Score???

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Anyone pick up any good deals? Post up the links for the rest of us. I bought some Chemical Guys stuff from Amazon. I posted about it in this thread:

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Haven't been black Fri shopping in years. Woke up early said WTH. Drove to Winchester to Best Buy 6am 20 cars in parking lot and sheriff by the door but no crowd. Bought a drone. Went to Lowe's, same deal no crowd. Bought a fiberglass ladder. Went to Home Depot Bought a bunch of consumables, no crowd. Stopped by Wally World bought an Xbox because it was the last one. Home by 7:30 and everyone still sleeping. No crowds at all. Just like any other early morning shopping. Weird

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Tennis shoes, drill bits, sheet sander.

I f'd up back when I had the chance to learn how to hand sharpen drill bits. Guess I'll YouTube it now.

Blown 89

Established Member
Picked up a bunch of Bul Armory magazines for my 2011. If their firearms were 20% off too I would have been in trouble.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Had a new Ruger Mini-14 lined up but somebody beat me to the punch. Didn't have much interest in them until I saw they were exempt from the 2022 AWB. So I punted and bought more camera gear from B&H.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Had a new Ruger Mini-14 lined up but somebody beat me to the punch. Didn't have much interest in them until I saw they were exempt from the 2022 AWB. So I punted and bought more camera gear from B&H.

The Ruger would have been better for you personally, but we all benefit from your camera equipment - lol.

FWIW, Amazon and the chynese have really went balls out on marketing chynese manufactured products using every combination of vowels and consonants possible.
I thought the pharma biz had a lock on that, but I was wrong:
Mellif, Wadeo, Keepow, Airsee, Jienuo, Varsk, Syboyie, Makbos, Wonnie, Ceihoit, Sqqbzz, etc.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
MRT Hood Struts, Oil Pan Gasket, Thump Tensioner, and the standard PXG 0311 9 degree driver.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I was looking for a good deal on an outdoor cover for my niece's '94.
I don't see much though.
I scored a nice one for $100 off a couple years ago, I think it was LMR that had the sale.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I was looking for a good deal on an outdoor cover for my niece's '94.
I don't see much though.
I scored a nice one for $100 off a couple years ago, I think it was LMR that had the sale.

I want to get a pair of custom California Covers once both cars are finished.

My math may be off but, I think a quarter midget is a garden gnome.

Users who are viewing this thread