Black Chrome Stock Cobra Rims.

KingCobra03SVT

10th Anniversary Edition
Established Member
I am selling my current rims and looking for something new. I thought I seen on here not too long ago that Lethal was selling Black Chrome Stock Cobra rims. I tried searching and cannot find the thread.

Does anyone have any pictures of Black Chrome stock rims on a Black Cobra. I am thinking of getting black CCWs as well but I thought I would try to see what these Black Chrome ones look like.

If anyone knows of any sites or companies that sell nice black rims with chrome or polished lip that would be great. I am just trying to see some other options out there. Black CCWs are on the top of the list right now.

Thanks Again.

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
I am getting the black CCWs when I get done with my port, clutch, and bushings!!! They look so nice but they cost so much:cuss:

I have been on the lookout for a used set to pop up for about 6 months

KingCobra03SVT

10th Anniversary Edition
Established Member
^ Really. I have been trying to do the same looking for someone who may be selling their car and have those rims willing to sell them seperately. They are expensive and I can afford them but If I can find another rim that I really like possibly like for a more reasonable price that would be great as well.

Anyway I found my own answer AFS Wheels sells 18X9 and 18X10.5 Black Chrome Stock Cobra Rims.

http://www.marketworks.com/storefrontprofiles/DeluxeSFItemDetail.aspx?sfid=46820&c=331608&i=20204906

So now it is more of a question should I buy the Black Chrome Stock Rims or Black CCWs. Would the Black Chrome Stock Rims look just as good as Black CCWs and if you think they will then maybe I will buy them if not then CCWs it is.

PICTURES ARE STILL WANTED IF ANYONE KNOWS OF ANYONE WHO HAS BLACK CHROME STOCK RIMS ON A BLACK COBRA

Last edited:

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
OH SNAP!! There is a set for sale in the wheels section!! I just saw them.. They are pick up only in Austin Texas though. To far for me

KingCobra03SVT

10th Anniversary Edition
Established Member
^ Really!! How much was he asking. My brother lives in Phoenix so he is not too far away.

EDIT:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=436303

His price for those are kind of high for used CCWs ($2400). I know on the official CCW site they are like:

Track Model - From $2200 per set.
Upgraded Street Model - From $2450 per set

Last edited:

KingCobra03SVT

10th Anniversary Edition
Established Member
^ To be honest seeing them more clearly in the daylight (I had pictures from another member on here CHINI) I am having mixed feelings about the Black CCWs on my Black paint. I want a rim that matches the paint more to be honest.

KingCobra03SVT

10th Anniversary Edition
Established Member
^ They would fantastic on your car. I am big fan of black on black so I may have to look at some other options.

KingCobra03SVT

10th Anniversary Edition
Established Member
ANY SUGGESTIONS AS WHERE TO FIND A NICE SET OF RIMS. (I.E. WEBSITES/LINKS)

OR

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF BLACK CHROME STOCK COBRA RIMS ON A BLACK COBRA?

THANKS

mixxer

Established Member
yea ive seen that thread but they are not good pics ,need some more from side in different lighting. It does look pretty good, anyone have any better pics?

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
I still like the black CCW's. My friend has the chrome CCW's on his black cobra and it looks sick!

Users who are viewing this thread