black 99 cobra

99cobragst

Established Member
hey guys looking to sell my 99 to buy a terminator i dont really need to sell it but would like an upgrade. its pretty much stock except for a diablo sport tuner i know it has had the fix done on the intake.it is #72 built.it has tan interior but its in good condition for a 99 . the exterior is in pretty good condition also it has 133,000 miles on it
if anyone wants more info or pics just ask

0222111708.jpg

0222111708b.jpg

1002101805.jpg

2000GT-281

Established Member
You did say make an offer. Thats exactly what he did. If you want more, post it up. I thought that was a rule around here anyway.

99cobragst

Established Member
You did say make an offer. Thats exactly what he did. If you want more, post it up. I thought that was a rule around here anyway.

if you arent posting about buying my car dont post in here private party kbb on my car is 9,700 i know im not going to get that much for it unless the right buyer comes along but im not ready to take 4700 below book on i would just keep it and wait till summer to get a terminator. 5,000 is getting in to fox body range i doubt you could get a 99 gt with under 200,000 miles on it for 5k

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
if you arent posting about buying my car dont post in here private party kbb on my car is 9,700 i know im not going to get that much for it unless the right buyer comes along but im not ready to take 4700 below book on i would just keep it and wait till summer to get a terminator. 5,000 is getting in to fox body range i doubt you could get a 99 gt with under 200,000 miles on it for 5k

I don't know what your source of information is, but the KBB private party value on your car is $7,300 in excellent condition. Trade-in value is less than $6,000. Private party on a GT w/200k is $4,500 in excellent condition. If someone were to offer you anywhere between $6,500 and $7,000, I would seriously consider taking it if you are motivated to sell. Unfortunately, with these cars hitting 10+ years old & the majority being 100k+ miles, and the market being flooded with them, values aren't holding, even for the Cobras. You just need to be realistic, that's all I'm saying.

As reference, I paid $9,000 for my '99 Cobra back in May of 2009, 83k miles, in what I would consider good condition. Bought it from the second owner in a private sale.

Last edited:

99cobragst

Established Member
I don't know what your source of information is, but the KBB private party value on your car is $7,300 in excellent condition. Trade-in value is less than $6,000. Private party on a GT w/200k is $4,500 in excellent condition. If someone were to offer you anywhere between $6,500 and $7,000, I would seriously consider taking it if you are motivated to sell. Unfortunately, with these cars hitting 10+ years old & the majority being 100k+ miles, and the market being flooded with them, values aren't holding, even for the Cobras. You just need to be realistic, that's all I'm saying.

As reference, I paid $9,000 for my '99 Cobra back in May of 2009, 83k miles, in what I would consider good condition. Bought it from the second owner in a private sale.

dont post unless you want to buy my car

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
dont post unless you want to buy my car

I know what a fair offer on your car is and isn't. I was in the market and bought your exact car minus 50k miles two years ago, and even then it wasn't worth $9,700. Good luck w/the sale, but be realistic about the asking price.

Last edited:

99cobragst

Established Member
I know what a fair offer on your car is and isn't. I was in the market and bought your exact car minus 50k miles two years ago, and even then it wasn't worth $9,700. Good luck w/the sale, but be realistic about the asking price.

i said i knew i wasnt going to get book value on it i havnt even said an asking price so quit posting in classified ads if you arent wanting to buy something

roybrown45

Established Member
i'll trade you my 01 GT with 83k miles for it. it's black on black leather. it has been lowered with eibach pro-kit and tokico hp shocks and struts. it also has a pioneer headunit with pioneer speakers all around. it has a mac pro chamber with the flowmaster american thunder exhaust. i also tinted the tail lights with vht (not in pic).let me know what you think. this picture was before i lowered it.
DSC05351.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread