Black 97 Cobra..03 motor

flattrack53

Established Member
i was wondering if you would be interested in a partial trade for a 1988 saleen mustang.i dont know if you were interested in trades or not. i didnt really want to read all 24 pages

VENOMIZED03

Established Member
I just dont understand why this car is STILL available. I mean WTF. I almost bought this off you a year ago, but ended up getting a killer deal on my 04 that I now sold.

Eitherway, good luck and hope it sells

higgins363

Established Member
haha... i just was bored and decided to read every single thread about how many people say that they would take it one they sell something or get there tax return, and i dont see how its that hard to get a loan when a 17 yr old can get one for this car...
oh and btw it drives like a dream:pepper:

rezarxt

free pizza man
Established Member
Shit it sold 2 weeks before I got back from basic training. I was hoping I could buy it once I got out. Oh well

higgins363

Established Member
had the car for almost 2 months and still has not got the title... what should i do????:shrug:

higgins363

Established Member
yeah i have been talkin to him, but he keeps saying that he is waiting on the bank to send it to him. i believe him but the bank is in CA and im in Iowa... so idk. i got the banks number so i guess i will try and call them myself.

Users who are viewing this thread