Black 97 Cobra..03 motor

mellor_21

Established Member
no! lol shit i start work again on the 15th i hope you keep it till then kuz i'll have enough for a loan with my first check.. :'(
lol jk i hope you sell it asap. but i've still got my fingers crossed

Dubbsy

Go big or go broke.
Established Member
I do smoke but the car does not smell. The underneath of the car is clean. I thought I posted pics of it some where in this thread.

I haven't been able to dig any up (someone feel free to prove me wrong). You said something about selling the DD - did this get daily driven last winter then?

I'm still thinking about it. Been a busy week (fkn bike) and a busier weekend.

TERMINATED97

Established Member
Yes, I did sell my daily driver but now I am trying to move out and I still have another paid off mustang so I will drive that if this car sells

built97cobra

It's stock
Established Member
Yes, I did sell my daily driver but now I am trying to move out and I still have another paid off mustang so I will drive that if this car sells

Ok couple questions now...
Did you drive this in the winter/snow?
What all is going to be needed to fix the driveshaft problem?

VNM281

Established Member
TTT for a beautiful car, these OVERLY PICKY TROLLS need to kick rocks and either put up or shut up!

BEAUTIFUL RIDE MAN... if I had the dinero (and some american money) your car would be in my driveway!

TERMINATED97

Established Member
Ok couple questions now...
Did you drive this in the winter/snow?
What all is going to be needed to fix the driveshaft problem?

I did have to drive it for a little bit at the start of this winter. Didn.t drive it in the snow though since I have drag radials..

To toally fix the driveshaft rubbing problem I think all it needs is adjustable upper control arms so you can adjust the pinion angle.

I also just put an 02 center console in today:banana:

weber5151

01 lightning
Established Member
I have a red 2001 lightning with a built short block , stage 2 blower cams, nitrous, and basic bolt on's. It has 78,000 miles on the body and about 20,000 miles on motor. If you are intrested in trading i will post some pics. I could be there on thursday to look at it.

GREEKSTANG4.6

Established Member
I cannot believe this car is STILL for sale. Beautiful car. Economy must suck. Good luck with sale and free bump for ya. Wish I wasn't trying to buy a house :( .

built97cobra

It's stock
Established Member
I did have to drive it for a little bit at the start of this winter. Didn.t drive it in the snow though since I have drag radials..

To toally fix the driveshaft rubbing problem I think all it needs is adjustable upper control arms so you can adjust the pinion angle.

I also just put an 02 center console in today:banana:

So is there any rust anywhere on the car? including the underside?

Black03WPB

Established Member
He clearly is not that serious about selling it. I have sent him a couple of PMs and even mentioned them in this thread, and he has responded to this thread after but not directly to me. I am a cash buyer who was incredibly interested, especially after the offer to drive it down to me.. what's going on?

TERMINATED97

Established Member
He clearly is not that serious about selling it. I have sent him a couple of PMs and even mentioned them in this thread, and he has responded to this thread after but not directly to me. I am a cash buyer who was incredibly interested, especially after the offer to drive it down to me.. what's going on?

You're right. I did pretty much lose interest in trying to sell it after it being on here for sale for 11 months now. I have answered all these questions hundreds of times now and just tired of it.

I paid $16750.00 for the car and for what im asking I don't know why its still for sale..especially after the way it looked when I bought it compared to the way it looks now....

All I know is when I bought the car I didn't care about the a/c, mileage or whatever type of mileage it gets. What do you expect from a 503rwhp car. I flew to maryland and drove the car home almost 750 miles with no problems and now trying to resell it for almost 5 grand less and i'm dealing with hundreds and hundreds of PM's with these same questions. I have already once wrote in this thread and PM'ed a moderator to delete the thread. I told one of the last ten guys that I wasn't going to advertise it anyone but anyone who is really serious about it I would sell it to, and guess what he didn't buy it. I am not directly talking to you black03wpb and know I haven't been following the thread but that's because of the stated above... I have lost interest in selling it.

Last edited:

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
You're right. I did pretty much lose interest in trying to sell it after it being on here for sale for 11 months now. I have answered all these questions hundreds of times now and just tired of it.

I paid $16750.00 for the car and for what im asking I don't know why its still for sale..especially after the way it looked when I bought it compared to the way it looks now....

All I know is when I bought the car I didn't care about the a/c, mileage or whatever type of mileage it gets. What do you expect from a 503rwhp car. I flew to maryland and drove the car home almost 750 miles with no problems and now trying to resell it for almost 5 grand less and i'm dealing with hundreds and hundreds of PM's with these same questions. I have already once wrote in this thread and PM'ed a moderator to delete the thread. I told one of the last ten guys that I wasn't going to advertise it anyone but anyone who is really serious about it I would sell it to, and guess what he didn't buy it. I am not directly talking to you black03wpb and know I haven't been following the thread but that's because of the stated above... I have lost interest in selling it.

:rockon:

Right on man.. plus the guy you got if from drove it from colorado to maryland with 0 problems. Too many tire kickers with not enough money. Im sure it will work out for you..

Users who are viewing this thread