Black 96 Cobra Cheap!!! (feeler)

corysmach1

Established Member
I'm in the process of responding to all the pm's that i've recieved. I planned on taking some pictures today but the weather didnt cooperate. I'll have better interior pictures up tomorrow. I'll also try and get a video up of it running. Thanks for all the interest.

Good. i hope you received my PM? If you could please send me your number I would like to get this deal done asap I am off work tomorow. Thanks.

Never_Enough

Established Member
No response to my, and another poster's, concerns above? I can come down with cash this week, but you actually need to respond...

Trbo6gn1

Established Member
ok This has gotten a little out of control. Over 40 pm's in a day. I responded earlier saying that i was going to get pictures of the interior up tomorrow. i still plan on doing but honestly i am not that hard up to sell a car to put 3k in my pocket that i am going to respond to every single little question especially when it's the same question that will be addressed in the pictures i had planned on posting. The car runs fine, the key to the car broke inside the ignition and is stuck in there which is why i said it will need to be replaced. Even with the ignition in the condition it's in now the car will still start and run fine. It has a clear title/no accidents. front window is cracked and car has been sitting all winter.

corysmach1

Established Member
ok This has gotten a little out of control. Over 40 pm's in a day. I responded earlier saying that i was going to get pictures of the interior up tomorrow. i still plan on doing but honestly i am not that hard up to sell a car to put 3k in my pocket that i am going to respond to every single little question especially when it's the same question that will be addressed in the pictures i had planned on posting. The car runs fine, the key to the car broke inside the ignition and is stuck in there which is why i said it will need to be replaced. Even with the ignition in the condition it's in now the car will still start and run fine. It has a clear title/no accidents. front window is cracked and car has been sitting all winter.

lol I figured you would have a lot of pms its a nice car for a good price...if you would please PM your phone number i could come get it tomorow I have cash? I dont care about seeing the pics of a worn drivers seat. Please get back with me.

Last edited:

The99ta

Established Member
Not sure this helps but I can vouch for corysmach1. he has cash and really wants the car. he could come get it tomorrow. someone willing to drive 7yrs won't be tire kicker....

corysmach1

Established Member
Not sure this helps but I can vouch for corysmach1. he has cash and really wants the car. he could come get it tomorrow. someone willing to drive 7yrs won't be tire kicker....

Thanks man...thats very true this is exzactly what I want too...I am well known on here so I hope this works out.

howie8124

Established Member

I saw this car and liked it enough to be willing to drive 4-5 hours from Mass. But damn this guy is willing to drive 7(years) :dw:

:lol: No but really I know what he means it is a great car so if the car doesnt get sold tomorrow to him keep everyone else updated I sent you a PM this morning and have yet to hear back!

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
I saw this car and liked it enough to be willing to drive 4-5 hours from Mass. But damn this guy is willing to drive 7(years) :dw:

:lol: No but really I know what he means it is a great car so if the car doesnt get sold tomorrow to him keep everyone else updated I sent you a PM this morning and have yet to hear back!

I can vouch for John here, he has cash too and willing to drive any time.

Oh and this thread is worse than a bunch of vultures on a shit wagon.

corysmach1

Established Member

lol I just saw that...I havent heard from him yet. But yes all I need is the "ok" from him to come get it.

corysmach1

Established Member
He is at work. I talked to him around 5 oclock. There is no question that this will be gone in the next couple days considering he had 38 PM's at 5pm

Well like I have said above many times and I have PM'd him I would just like to talk to him before I make the 7 hr trip to pick it up. I am sure he will get with me when the time is right...

Trbo6gn1

Established Member
Sale Pending...

"Oh and this thread is worse than a bunch of vultures on a shit wagon."- haha

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
Looks like I missed out. GLWS though, if you were in Socal this car would off been gone already.

Summerwolf

Established Member
Just curious...why do you turn in plates? I've never heard of that, I have every plate from every car I've owned, lol.

Never_Enough

Established Member
Thanks for not responding. Even if your sale falls through, I am no longer interested. Good luck to you...

Users who are viewing this thread