Black 96 Cobra Cheap!!! (feeler)

Trbo6gn1

Established Member
Black 96 Cobra Cheap!!!

Well as much as i hate to do it im selling my 1996 Cobra. I bought the car and was the second owner. The owner before me used it as his daily commuter to work which was all highway miles. It was completly stock for the first 90k. When i bought the car i put alot of money into it hoping to make it into a very nice street car. I had it painted three years ago ($3000) and basically did a complete transformation. I recently got a good job and decided to throw the money down on a 11 GT which has caused me to park the cobra and feel as though i'm just neglecting it by letting it sit there and deteriorate. I've put well over alot of money into the car so my loss will be your gain. Car has a clear title and has never been in any accidents.

Here is a run down on the car. Keep in mind the car will need some work and is not perfect but the price will reflect that.

Modifications include:

18x9 + 18x10.5 Deep Dish Fr500 Chrome wheels with Svt center caps
Frpp Lowering Springs
Tokico Shocks and struts
Mac Off Road H Pipe
Mac Catback
Underdrive Pulley's
C&L Mass Air Meter with K&N
Ford Racing Plug Wires
Ram Clutch
B&M Ripper Shifter
Raptor Shift Light
Autometer Oil Pressure with steering column pod
Jensen In Dash Touch Screen DVD/CD/MP3 Player
Smoked headlights and Foglights
Sequential Turn Signals
L.E.D. Third Brake light
S281 Spoiler
All New Cobra and SVT Emblems including grille

I'm sure i'm leaving alot out but if you have any questions feel free to PM me.

HPIM1900.jpg

rfkakf.jpg

Paint Job
HPIM1597.jpg

HPIM1595.jpg

HPIM1594.jpg

HPIM1592.jpg

DSC00140.jpg

HPIM1934.jpg

dvd.jpg

untitled.jpg

HPIM1730.jpg

DSC07314.jpg

HPIM1901.jpg

Paint- 7 1/2- 8 out of 10. I'm very meticulous so some may even consider it better. It does have some rock chips on the front from driving. Like i stated earlier it was repainted three years ago.

Drivetrain- Car has 14xxxx miles on it but still runs as strong as it did when i bought it. Clutch was replaced with a ram clutch recently and the factory trans was replaced at 80xxx by the previous owner.Abs light is also on.

Interior- This is the part of the car that will need the most attention. It will need a drivers seat because it is worn from wear. It also will need to have a new ignition tumbler put it. The front windsheild also has a rock chip that i found had spread to a crack because of the weather.

Now for price. I'm asking $3200 for the car which i think is MORE than fair.

Last edited:

codyPKA

Dr. Rockso
Established Member
any idea how much the ignition tumbler is to replace? In the mean time does the car start ok? do you have interior pics so I can see just how bad the seat is?

Jpaul98svt

I have cash money and interested if you still have the car and want to sell send me an email at [email protected] with info where the car is located i will be available next weekend to come look at the car. I'm new to this site and i don't know my way around so best way to get in touch with me will be my email.

Trbo6gn1

Established Member
I'm in the process of responding to all the pm's that i've recieved. I planned on taking some pictures today but the weather didnt cooperate. I'll have better interior pictures up tomorrow. I'll also try and get a video up of it running. Thanks for all the interest.

Users who are viewing this thread