Black 96 Built and Blown..(Kentucky)

My Cobra

Gigidy Gigidy Gigidy
Established Member
Been for sale for a while now. Surprised somebody has not jumped on it. If it was a little lower i would pick it up. Not a fan of the tan and black inside.

tankerman1981

Established Member
well the guy i had been talking to for awhile now finally sold his truck and we had all the details knocked out i even lowered my price a few times to meet what he had and then out of the blue he decided he wanted somthing else...soo i'm really hoping to find someone that will want this before it comes out fo the shop since i am extremely strapped for cash right now.... anyways.. i was always a fan of black on black but honestly the tan really grew on me after onyl a short time....

FourSixPony

SLO GT
Established Member
Dang man, I have the cash in hand, just you are 7 hours away, I got family in Paducah, hmm maybe if we go down there soon and you still have the car.. I want that thing.

tankerman1981

Established Member
:banana:
Dang man, I have the cash in hand, just you are 7 hours away, I got family in Paducah, hmm maybe if we go down there soon and you still have the car.. I want that thing.

well no real takers right now for it....and no serious offers as of lately soo who knows maybe it still will be here... or maybe we could work something out for me to drop it off to you...lol:banana:

tankerman1981

Established Member
Dyno sheet?
Time slip?
Receipts?
Trans still busted?

have dyno sheet.. no time slip since never been to the track with it...have every receipt for everything done to the car since 1996...and finally trans is still an issue. Trying to find a shop that will work on it... hardest part is just getting the trans out and replace the shift fork...

Users who are viewing this thread