Black 93 Cobra

nix5o

Established Member
I don't have either, and I'm overseas at work at the moment too. I'll send some emails to my friend and see what I can get for you...sorry

Mach&Roll

Established Member
It is ok. I was just going to checkout the paint on the front end a little closer.

nix5o

Established Member
Its peeling mostly on the lower part of the air dam, but its hard to see cause it has black primer under neath the paint. The exterior would be almost perfect if you had the front bumper and hood resprayed.

slow98t/a

Established Member
Any rust issues on the car? Or is it just dirty underneath? Hard to tell from my phone. I've got some equipment being sold here in a week, and will have cash to buy something then. Just perusing right now. When you say "freshened up" you mean with stock parts?? I've been wanting a black on gray, higher mileage car so I don't kick myself for modding it, but don't wanna buy something somebody else did mods to and was flogging on all the time. Exhaust and stuff like that is ok. Just want a good canvas to put in my garage and start working on.

Thanks

nix5o

Established Member
No too much. Might be able to work something out and meet your half way or something? Send me a pm if you're interested

Users who are viewing this thread