Black 04 Lightning, nearly stock, for sale in NJ

SurferSVT

V
Established Member
Truck is back up for sale. The move that was supposed to happen last year is finally going to happen, figured I'd try to sell the truck to a fellow enthusiast rather than trade it in.

2004 SVT Lightning in black.

Nearly stock except for an after market air filter, Ford Racing lowering springs, in-dash touch screen navigation head unit, tinted windows, and black headlights/taillights.

Truck is in great shape, has never been abused and is clean inside and out. Has just shy of 80,000 miles on the odometer.

Asking $15,500 or best offer.

Included in the price;
-Winter rims/tires
-Wet Okole seat covers (Black & Grey)
-Wet Okole seat covers (Black & Dark Blue)
-Stock air box

These are pics I took last year before installing the lowering springs;

img0051md.jpg

img0055az.jpg

img0046nd.jpg

img0047mn.jpg

img0048ih.jpg

img0056eo.jpg

I will take current pics this weekend.

Last edited:

jojomofo21

Twin Screw Yourself
Established Member
Very nice. Little high on the price tag but clean looking truck. Why does it have 02 wheels on it though?

SurferSVT

V
Established Member
Very nice. Little high on the price tag but clean looking truck. Why does it have 02 wheels on it though?

I figure $1000 below book is fair and matches what I would get on trade in. But I realize it'll be out of most people's price range, luckily time is on my side. Though I would rather sell her to an enthusiast than trader her in.

The previous owner liked the look of the '02 wheels more than the '04 wheels. I happen to like them more myself, so I left them.

Users who are viewing this thread