Black 03 Cobra built motor LC KB 2.8

wan2play

Established Member
Quit lowering ur price this car is well worth it,people on svt are cheap as he'll ur better off selling local is what I'm gona do if I decide to sell or part it out back close tl stock.....glwts

he'll be lucky to get 20k. Bought black Cobra with 2.3 built motor 44k miles for 19k last year(needed hood repainted). Lowering the price sooner than later is a better option...Winter is coming and we all know how this market looks during winter.

SickKB03

Established Member
Well thanks for your input and free bump. Car is well worth the money and has a ton of work done to it.

SVTCobra60

Established Member
I'm not trying to bash your price but I slightly agree with "wan2play" I wouldn't say 20K but I definitely dont see someone paying 24.5K for this. Like I said when I contacted you last time you would probably be able to sell for aroun 21K maybe 22. Its the fact that you have over 60,000 miles on it. And regardless of it being built there are cars on here that are also built with far less miles being sold for only 23-24.

bullitt1672

Established Member
So has the motor been rebuilt since the initial build?? You say it has less than 15k miles on the built motor and the car is at 59k miles, but in another ad back in 2010 (I'm guessing the owner before your buddy) he says it has around 15k on the built motor, and that is when the car is at 51k miles.

other ad Black 03 Cobra built motor KB 2.2

Last edited:

SickKB03

Established Member
No rebuild after the initial build the motor has 23k miles on it. My buddy just copied it and forgot to change a couple things. The car is well documented I have all the paper work from the build and also the supercharger install.

SickKB03

Established Member
It has a stock fuel tank in it the 2.5 gallon was for the methanol kit that was on it before the switch to E-85. There is no 2.5 gallon tank in it anymore.

JStyles

Established Member
GLWS. Beautiful car man. I'm so tired of people chiming in on other people's threads telling them their car is too much.... If you're really trying to help the seller out, send a PM.

Blueline

Established Member
GLWS bud, if I was in the market I would def. be checking it out at your price. I would hold firm on your price. The right buyer will pay it, the car is very nice! :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread