Black 03 cobra, black wheels. Pics

spytek

Established Member
I just finished putting all of it togather... H&R race springs, MM caster/camber plates, AFS 18x9 and 18x10.5 wheels powdercoated black and Falken RT 615 tires( 275/35/18 and 315/30/18 )

Last edited:

CobraChris08

Why you pushing me?
Established Member
You got those wheels in 18"!!!!:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Bigger and more pics please!

spytek

Established Member
thanks for all the positive comments everyone. These are the only pics i have right now, but i am going to try to shoot some better ones tonight, i will post them asap. :)

Talus

LookingThroughAWideAngle
Established Member
sweet ride. It looks really good....but I'm going to have to say that this is the only blacked out musclecar I'm ready to kill for:

DSC_0023-vi.jpg

spytek

Established Member
TomBoJangles said:
sweet ride. It looks really good....but I'm going to have to say that this is the only blacked out musclecar I'm ready to kill for:

DSC_0023-vi.jpg

I was just looking at one exactly like that for sale yesterday at Norm Baker here in Vegas. It was absolutly beautiful, black 06 Z06 with black wheels and tinted tails, 1200 miles for 77k. A little out of my price range but still one of the nicest looking cars i have seen.

BM1

Established Member
TomBoJangles said:

DSC_0023-vi.jpg

The Cobra looks better.

Last edited:

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
Black Mach 1 said:
The Cobra looks better.
i can think of 40 thousand reasons why the cobra looks better. im dreaming when i see that vette, however the cobra is within my grasp. :D

Users who are viewing this thread