Black 01 Cobra FS. Bone Stock. Good Condition

J_ho67

MD in training
Established Member
EDIT: I was involved in an accident and the car was totaled a few months ago, no more car for sale. Thanks for the interest guys.

Last edited:

J_ho67

MD in training
Established Member
ok guys, I'm back in town and I'll have pics up tomorrow sometime if I can. If you have any q's about the car just pm me or something.

J_ho67

MD in training
Established Member
bump.

Today I put on BRAND NEW Cooper Mohawk tires on the rear two wheels, so those will be coming with the car.
And I took new pics today. So PM me for those.

J_ho67

MD in training
Established Member
this thing has to go. Sorry guys but I'm trying to sell it outright so I'm not really looking for any trades. Thought I'd mention that.

Alexander

Established Member
I'm really looking for something supercharged...but I am keeping my eye on this one. I can do $12,000 cash for you, e-mail me if you are interested. I am located in Chicago, IL...so not too far from you. I don't mind a drive.

[email protected]

Thanks,

-Alex

Alexander

Established Member
Just thought I would bump this again so I could try to get a response. I need to buy a Cobra soon! I have talked to a few members here on the board and I am trying to narrow it down.

Thanks,

-Alex

J_ho67

MD in training
Established Member
The price has been lowered to 13,000. Let me know if you're interested. The car is still available.

Users who are viewing this thread