BITCOIN

Adower

Established Member
I’d be sick to my stomach if I had bitcoin and could have sold it when it was at 60k and is now under 20k

q6543

Established Member
Why is stoopid buttcorn and ethereum green while the overall market is making new 52 week lows.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Why is stoopid buttcorn and ethereum green while the overall market is making new 52 week lows.

It will be short lived. I think some really crazy shit is about to happen. The new UK leadership makes Johnson look like a Rocket Surgeon. So many countries are on the cliff. Lol! This is what the idiots wanted.

Driving down the road, tryin’ to blow my load, got seven women on my mind. 4 that wanna screw me, 2 wanna blow me, 1 just wanna eat my ass. I like’em sleazy!

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
No worries. I am sure they will let you pay in bitcoin because it is a currency
FdmIOkWaAAEjzV7

cobracide

Established Member
It will be short lived. I think some really crazy shit is about to happen. The new UK leadership makes Johnson look like a Rocket Surgeon. So many countries are on the cliff. Lol! This is what the idiots wanted.

Driving down the road, tryin’ to blow my load, got seven women on my mind. 4 that wanna screw me, 2 wanna blow me, 1 just wanna eat my ass. I like’em sleazy!
"Rocket Surgeon"

LoL

You mean "Brain Surgeon", "Rocket Scientist" I guess are we talking about a cross between the two.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
You see, BTC is not a risk asset and is a great diversifier
1664236340927.png

You are just pissed because you were not smart enough to buy five years ago.

1664236499417.png

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
Well now futures are up, but yeah this is the most disconnected i’ve seen in awhile on the 4hr.

we gettin a pop tmr??

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member

California's financial watchdog takes aim at 11 crypto firms operating like Ponzi schemes

Now!

California's financial regulator has issued desist and refrain orders against 11 crypto-focused firms Tuesday for allegedly breaching state securities laws.
All of the companies "allegedly offered and sold unqualified securities and ten of them also made material misrepresentations and omissions to investors," the California Department of Financial Protection and Innovation ("DFPI") said in a release.
"The entities are all alleged to have used investor funds to pay purported profits to other investors, in the manner of a Ponzi scheme," the watchdog said. "Furthermore, each of the entities had a referral program that operated in the manner of a pyramid scheme."
Ultimately, all of the companies promised investors commissions as an incentive for them to recruit an ever-increasing number of new investors.
Some of those entities, which are "classic examples of high yield investment programs," featured Elevate Pass, a crypto advertising and trading platform, Metafiyielders, a decentralized finance platform and Sytrex Trade, a crypto and forex trading platform, the DFPI said.
The enforcement actions come as regulators (not just in the U.S.) aim to clamp down on illicit activities within the emerging crypto space to safeguard consumers. For instance, the Securities and Exchange Commission sued Dragonchain for its role in unregistered crypto asset securities offerings.
At the beginning of August, the SEC Commission charged 11 people in $300M crypto pyramid, Ponzi scheme.

MG0h3

Established Member

Lol.

Amazing what greed does to people!

I’m not talking about the “crypto king” that stole all the money.

I’m talking about the retards that were so greedy, they were willing to fork over their life savings to a kid with few questions asked.

I love how now they questioned him for hours, but didn’t before handing the money over.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Lol.

Amazing what greed does to people!

I’m not talking about the “crypto king” that stole all the money.

I’m talking about the retards that were so greedy, they were willing to fork over their life savings to a kid with few questions asked.

I love how now they questioned him for hours, but didn’t before handing the money over.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Irrational exuberance.

q6543

Established Member
B.O.E unlimited bond buying program!!!

Central banks F.T.W.!!!!

It'll take a few weeks, but should make for the durable bottom everyone is looking for.
We're gonna have to pause our hikes too.
Perhaps the global bond market rout is finally over.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread