BITCOIN

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
This is so crazy

People saying “ I’m up 5000% “

And the response being “ crypto is bad. You’re only up 4000% now “

cobracide

Established Member
BTW there is zero chance that you are carrying BTC at $30k for which your cost basis is $500. I will donate $100 to Sid of you can prove this to be true.
My actual cost basis is close to zero as it was mined years ago. Adding in hardware costs we get to $500 cost basis.
I personally don't care what you believe about my finances and not going to expose them for the sake of any internet discussion and a mere $100.

KilledbyKenne

Established Member
My actual cost basis is close to zero as it was mined years ago. Adding in hardware costs we get to $500 cost basis.
I personally don't care what you believe about my finances and not going to expose them for the sake of any internet discussion and a mere $100.

He understands crypto so much that he knows for sure that the only way to accumulate BTC is to buy it from an exchange at the peak.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member

Exactly what I expected.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
He understands crypto so much that he knows for sure that the only way to accumulate BTC is to buy it from an exchange at the peak.

I understand crypto just fine. Likely better than you. At my day job I have looked at financing various mining operations, lending against mining equipment, and providing margin loans. I got really close to lending against bitcoin at a $7k basis, custodied by my firm, held in cold storage, and hedged with futures. It was a risk free ~12% a year.

I get pitched on some sort of bullshit cryto concept on a daily basis. Here are some examples:
1652452818139.png

You know who novagratz is, right? Tell me you know who novagratz is........
1652452890069.png

1652452939225.png

etc etc etc

Last edited:

cobracide

Established Member
Do you think that that pics of your mining rig is "proof" that you hold btc at $30k for which your basis is $500? Now I KNOW that you are full of shit, you just told me.

LMFAO
You are sounding more and more like the rest who just missed out and are sore losers. Must be nice to be all knowing and wrong.

LMFAO

KilledbyKenne

Established Member
A Reddit reminder bot would be really helpful right now. I'm pretty sure I'll forget this particular day in this thread 5 years from now but I think it would be great fun to read it again.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
You are sounding more and more like the rest who just missed out and are sore losers. Must be nice to be all knowing and wrong.

LMFAO

This is my monopoly money account that my wife does not know about. Your turn.
1652455440389.png

Users who are viewing this thread