BITCOIN

quad

Established Member
Ronin reported $615M in cryptocurrency were stolen by hackers.
They can't really spend most of it. Here's the wallet info and you can see the funds sit in it. Everyone is keeping an eye on that wallet. So how will they be able to convert it? All this did was just remove that Ethereum out of circulation. Unless the hackers give it back.

q6543

Established Member
Right on, a raoul pal video a few years back was explaining blockchain as a transparent honesty machine.

What's the value of transparent honesty.
Quite alot it turns out.

Coosawjack

Established Member
This came up on CNN Business this AM???
Bitcoin 4-6-22.PNG

q6543

Established Member
CNN.....FAKE NEWS.

Aside from that I am blown away how strong the crypto market has been.

A year ago if you would've told me the 10yr would've RIPPED to 2.6%, there would be inversions on spreads all along the curve and the FED would be threatening 50 bips at a time on the market. And they would be talking about 100 Billion a month balance sheet rolloffs.

I would've guessed bitcoin retesting the 19k breakout... again... shocked by the strength.

@Coosawjack please share your portfolio structure... where ARE you comfortable allocating capital??

Last edited:

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
CNN.....FAKE NEWS.

Aside from that I am blown away how strong the crypto market has been.

A year ago if you would've told me the 10yr would've RIPPED to 2.6%, there would be inversions on spreads all along the curve and the FED would be threatening 50 bips at a time on the market. And they would be talking about 100 Billion a month balance sheet rolloffs.

I would've guessed bitcoin retesting the 19k breakout... again... shocked by the strength.

@Coosawjack please share your portfolio structure... where ARE you comfortable allocating capital??

As a famous wizard once said; It's the deep breath before the plunge. And, maybe not just for crypto.

q6543

Established Member
Bwahahaha... the FED only guided .25 again.

Hilarious, they blamed it on Ukraine. Noice.

Last edited:

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Interesting, at first blush, I think I like it. I can see a few ways that 0% rate could be used, depending on limits/restrictions.

Mastercard partners with Nexo to launch cryptocurrency card in Europe

MA -0.45%Apr. 13, 2022 8:25 AM ET
  • Mastercard (NYSE:MA) on Wednesday has teamed up with Nexo, a digital asset institution, and DiPocket, a payment solutions provider, to roll out a cryptocurrency card in certain European markets.
  • The so-called Nexo Card, which allows users to spend without selling their cryptos, will be accepted by 92M merchants worldwide where Mastercard (MA) is welcomed.
  • Nexo Card offers a variety of features such as "Your Crypto Stays," meaning the card is linked to a crypto-backed credit line that maintains a 0% annual percentage rate, which allows cardholders to use their cryptos as collateral rather than selling them. Other features include zero fees, 2% crypto rewards and seamless access.
  • Note that Nexo's zero-cost credit is available to clients who maintain a loan-to-value ratio of up to 20%.
  • In Nov. 2021, Mastercard partnered with digital asset service providers to launch crypto-linked payment cards in the Asia Pacific.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Seeing more $20,000 BTC calls. But, lol, still seeing just as many $100,000 calls. Fed putting the hammer down, gonna suck for everyone I think.

Users who are viewing this thread